Should we have a photo tourney?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Life

BSOD
Tourneys as in photo tourneys. I don't know how many photographers there are here, but I am one, and personally like the idea. The way it will work is the winner for each month gets to pick the theme for the next month. As I am still poor, there will be no prizes yet, unless someone wants to chip in. This is just for some fun, so what do you think?

This is a computer forum not a photography forum. I voted no.

This is a computer forum, not a social room, we still have one. This is a computer forum, not a classifieds paper, we still have the section. This is a computer forum, doesn't mean we can't have some fun, and have a little contest. If you want to say something, let it make sense.

I don't see any harm in it. There are plenty of people on here who are interested in photography.

setishock said:
This is a computer forum not a photography forum. I voted no.

This whole forum doesn't revolve around you.

setishock said:
What ever...

I am don't see why, We have similar photography types things like this in the social lounge and the gallery..

I voted no for 2 reasons:

1) it doesn't interest me
2) Even if the pictures looked nice, all the competition on here in the past have always fizzled out before the end of the first round and it seems like people just start bumping it up in a vain attempt to revive it which is a constant reminder that I want to ignore that thread.

I will leave the poll up for a few more days, and depending on the vote count, I will get the tourney started. I think this is a good way to have a little fun, and get a little site traffic.

IMO, if you are up for it, go for it. You don't need voting results to get things started. Since you are apparently quite enthusiastic about this, I voted yes. But I cannot do more than wishing you the best of luck because I have no hope in photography... :D

Back
Top Bottom