Who Should We Invade Next???

mitchconner

Beta member
7 Countries The United States Should Invade

I had a hard time deciding between Iceland and Germany. Although invading Germany is a classic and a great way to keep them on their toes, I'm going to have to go with invading Iceland. You just shouldn't trust a group of Vikings with access to that many volcanoes... I also love the idea of invading South Korea and then during the victory rally we realize we invaded the wrong Korea.

Is it just me, or are all of your posts just linking to your blog?

Hah, i'm laughing at you rather than at your post. Classic nationalist idiot who thinks invading things is fun. None of those countries are enemies to your country or it's allies. In fact... many of those countries are allied TO your country, or pose no threat at all.

His post is a link to his blog, which is meant to be funny and light-hearted. "DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this blog should be taken seriously and none of the facts are intended to be factual.
Really, I'm just joking. Lighten up. "

Well, that's his blog, where he can do what he likes. When posting links to what is I suppose 'sensitive' material, or material that could be seen to be offensive by some. I'm sure if i was from Iceland, said comment would offend me. It's all fun and games until you get invaded by Kim Jong-Il's son after unifying Korea (internets for reference ^^)

Well I see your point. And I agree. And yes this particular post in his blog is "sensitive" and not nearly as funny as some of the others.

Well, that's his blog, where he can do what he likes. When posting links to what is I suppose 'sensitive' material, or material that could be seen to be offensive by some. I'm sure if i was from Iceland, said comment would offend me. It's all fun and games until you get invaded by Kim Jong-Il's son after unifying Korea (internets for reference ^^)
If someone got offended by that joke, they need to grow a pair and/or leave the internet.

Back
Top Bottom