Who Should Be Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD ZEN said:
Me thinks it was Matt... But that is my idea... I dont even know how to edit polls... LMAO!!

:pdam you got me, i see now tho its set right again

I think the amount of current moderators is fine. I don't agree who is doing the job as I don't think they are good enough to be mod, but there isn't a need for more.

i totally agree after Mr Mixx is made mod

BIG NO TO NETLIGHT
no offence but i dont think you would make a good mod

Lol cobra well yeh thats the best choice ever huh he cant type properly only 2 words he knows are shit and fook.
Mr mixx should be MOD and nobody else.
Bah to all the who should be mod thread.

Although I could quite frankly sit here and give a 10 page essay on who I think and don't think should be Moderator around here, as David fully knows, I have to agree with Giancarlo.

You need someone neutral to the dumb flamewars, someone neutral to other members. Having a bias Moderator within CF won't help anything or anyone at all, and will, if anything, create more tension between the members. Also though, the new Moderator doesn't necessarily need to be good at helping; ideally you just need someone with good social skills who can look at both sides of the argument before taking action. However, favouritism is probably the biggest thing - jealousy among members does nothing but increase the chance of flame wars.

... Just my opinion.

A ranting spree? I just said that I wanted to clam down after you left. I never "threatened" to leave or left then came back, saying that I made a "promise" then broke then broke it. I never said any of those promises. So don't you dare tell me to close my mouth. Oh but I forgot...you made a 'promise' then broke it...you're a real man of your word, I can tell you that. YOU should be the one leaving.

right lets get this staright OK I MADE THIS THREAD i wont no flaming about ok so here goes listen, ENGLAND r awake while US sleep and it keeps going right so if 2 more English people on this site be MODS and then keep it the same because most MODS i think are from US so that then leads to this, US sleepin England awake so the English MODS on can take care while u guys sleep then when we r a sleep u guys do the business, its like night workers it allways getting looked at by MODS this site is so i say we do it that way for very good reasons, well if you guys think that is stupid then fair dews its you that dont care, but there you go i aint saying stay on it 12 hours but its being more protected against Spammer,Flaming you no what i mean. Sorry about my typing just got a new computer its a dodgy keybored.

alvino said:
A ranting spree? I just said that I wanted to clam down after you left. I never "threatened" to leave or left then came back, saying that I made a "promise" then broke then broke it. I never said any of those promises. So don't you dare tell me to close my mouth. Oh but I forgot...you made a 'promise' then broke it...you're a real man of your word, I can tell you that. YOU should be the one leaving.

I saw what you posted and you went on a bashing spree, and an insulting spree. So please don't deny the facts when they are so glaring at you in the eyes. I was convinced by someone on this forum to come back, and I say to who that is thanks (keeping the person anonymous). I'm not talking about promises. I was talking about how you should shut your mouth because you should hardly be the one talking. You should be banned... LEAVE! You are the most unhelpful poster here.. a real man of your word.. you should shut up on that point. You are the most unreliable, horrible poster on here.

I agree, and if this flaming doesn't stop, I WILL CLOSE this thread. Slayer! Hi! Long time no see! Hey, what about you coming back as a MOD???

right i am PISSED of 2 the MAX get this stright GIAN dont you post nothing in here at all that has anything to do with ALVINO leave him alone and ALVINO leave him alone because this is what i come home 2, 2 people FLAMING now PACK it in because A MOD in here will BAN the next person that flames, AND I DONT WANT MY THREAD CLOSED all because of 2 people OK there.

I think me and AMD ZEN are the only mods from the US. So I am by myself once AMD goes to sleep.

England wakes up a few hours after I go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom