Who is the owner of COMPUTERFORUMS.ORG

donetao

Banned
Hi ! I'm feeling crazy tonight. I am a new member here on the forum and I'm really enjoying this forum. I would like to see this forum grow to a big time operation. The staff are friendly here and my kind of people. No big EGO's here!
I would like to know who owns this forum, and who are the big dogs that I need to suck up to. Do you need donations?? What is the history of this forum??
How can I help?? I know W7 pretty good. I'm no stranger to help forums.
There are talks about a merger. None of my business. Bottom line!
How can I help here??:whistling:
donetao!:hide:
Delete this if it's not appropriate!

Does it really matter? However if you sift through the admin forum threads you'll see who the admins are. Janet and Andy if you miss it. Nice folks.
They don't take donations. That's been discussed before. When you browse the forum logged out, you'll see the ads.
They history of the forum is a little on the odd side but it's in good hands now. Andy and Janet have all their stuff in one sock. The place runs smoothly and that's what really matters.

The merger is in the admin forum at the top. It's out in the open now what's going to happen. I'm personally hesitant about it but it is what it is. I've spoke my piece about it and now just sitting back watching what happens.

You can help by posting about computer related subjects in the forums and non computer stuff in the lounge. Speaking of that I'm about to start a thread you should find interesting.

At one time this was a busy place (though I never really saw it at it's peak). Technology moved on and I think this forum didn't move on quite so quickly. The merger we're doing with the other community should fix that though, the forum just won't seem as small and cozy any more though!

Hi! I like small and cozy. This is a great forum, but I guess the owners would like more growth and action. No it really doesn't matter who the owners are. I was just curious.
I'm sure Janet and Andy will Get-er-Done and I'm sure they are nice folks. I try to start threads that are interesting. I'll be watching for your new thread and I'm sure it will be interesting. To merge or not merge is not our decision to make and I'm sure the out come will be just fine. If it gets to big, I might find a smaller forum. I personally like small!

Hi I'm guessing they need to get a life and have probably to much free time, or maybe they are just to friendly and to windy and love people.
What are your thoughts??LOLOL

Well, I'm retired and free all the time. Yeah, I spend too much time at my computer. :D

I have computer, gun and guitar forums to tend to. :lol:

Tbh, i'm just curious how in 9 days someone got 85 posts in a quiet little place like this :confused:

It's not too hard in some periods, plus he's posted a few topics to try and liven the place up which is always good.

I can sometimes manage about 10 posts a day just replying to content, so if he's creating it as well then it's no surprise his post count has gone up quite quickly!

Tbh, i'm just curious how in 9 days someone got 85 posts in a quiet little place like this :confused:
I definatly did. My first couple hundred posts where achieved in a very small number of days. I cannot remember exactly how many days, but I planting my guess on right about 7-10 days.

Back
Top Bottom