Who needs a printer...

It's in black and white and I don't do black and white therefore my "must have" is a colour printer.

I have a 5 year old printer that has good pictures. I sware on Epson! I get my ink from Ebay and I have ordered that twice from the same vendor. If this one die I will get another Epson.

After owning a laser printer for the past 5 years after having had a half-dozen or so ink jet printers over the years prior to that, I would never consider purchasing an ink jet again. Have never had a problem with the laser but with the ink jets, it seemed every time I wanted to print something, it was a whole new adventure in store to get the damn thing to print. No thanks. One or more cartridges empty, print head clogged, paper jam, paper not going thru printer straight, etc... Never had any of those problems with my laser.

Lasers also have a much lower cost per printed page than ink jets.

I have a monochrome printer so can't print in color but in the years that I've owned this printer, there hasn't been a single time that I have wished I had a color printer. I figure if I ever do want to print a color picture, I'll take it to Walmart or the drugstore and have them print it out for me.

Last edited:
The ink jet wastes ink while idle. Look under the print head while it was parked. It'll shock you.

Back
Top Bottom