Who here play's....

CS:S.... is that with Half-Life 2, or is it separate? Is it just an upgrade to CS or what? Can I get a copy of CS and just download the Source upgrade? How does it work?

spank_fusion said:
CS:S.... is that with Half-Life 2, or is it separate? Is it just an upgrade to CS or what? Can I get a copy of CS and just download the Source upgrade? How does it work?

yes it come swith HL2. I wouldn't call it an upgrade. It's the newst CS out. No you can't get a copy of CS 1.6 and upgrade it to source. it's totally sperate, it has it's own servers and all. What do you mean how does it work?

LOL.... arrizx you are hilarious... did I beat you that bad that you have say it all the time... LOL... good stuff. But yeah, it's a great idea. I think I made a thread about the same thing a while back, but it's long been dead. But I think it's a great idea. I like ^CF^. Looks good. Or maybe *CF*. Maybe ©ƒ. Hehe. Now I'm getting creative...

edit: here's my thread... http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13881

well i may get a server, but if i am paying on my own then no.

I use Paypal, so if we all donate about 2 Pound each a month, leaves us with at least 15 players paying, turns out to be about 30pound and i could add another 10pound myself, leaving us with a big 32 player room, 16 a side.

I would like to run the server with someothers.

Who ever pays, gets to be admin/Mod.

I could make the Html entrance to the room, which shows cf home page.

Anyway, it would be good.

Ask david for some help with google ads, etc. I'm sure you could work it out.

jac006 said:
LOL.... arrizx you are hilarious... did I beat you that bad that you have say it all the time... LOL... good stuff.[/url]

Well its funny cause usually im really good, and i can waste most of my friends and other people that i know and im fairly decent when playing totally random people, but its either ur really good or i had on off day, ....*snears* maybe it was the map....yeah that was it....the map :p

xx cobra xx said:
well i may get a server, but if i am paying on my own then no.

I use Paypal, so if we all donate about 2 Pound each a month, leaves us with at least 15 players paying, turns out to be about 30pound and i could add another 10pound myself, leaving us with a big 32 player room, 16 a side.

I would like to run the server with someothers.

Who ever pays, gets to be admin/Mod.

I could make the Html entrance to the room, which shows cf home page.

Anyway, it would be good.

I can think of 2 reasons why i should also be admin.
one, because i thought of this idea. And Jac006 because he also thought of this idea before me
and two, because i have had previous experience of being admin with my old clan...so yeah...please, lol...

ok here is my question and i know it is stupid, but where do you get CS:S because at circuit city i only saw some other version, i dont remember which tho

yeah also awile back i thought of a halo 2 clan but not enough people play halo

[font=&quot]You probably saw cs 1.6. Either that or you saw the director's edition. Either one… [/font]

Back
Top Bottom