Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #21
Golden Master
 
borat_sagdiyev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,986
Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Read my post again, I said it was ozziebid not ozziebrad, you have it the wrong way round, an apology would be be nice, thanks.
he wasnt asking to find someone....he was asking who that person was.
__________________

__________________
Core 2 Duo e4500 2.2ghz @ 2.8ghz
evga 650i ultra
2gb 400mhz ram OC'ed to 450
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #22
Fully Optimized
 
A True Folder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,789
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Read my post again, I said it was ozziebid not ozziebrad, you have it the wrong way round, an apology would be be nice, thanks.
You can't see it can you, let me explain, due to the "other forum" debacle ArrizX has been receiving abusive emails from someone on this forum with the email address of oziebrad@hotmail.com

It takes a great speculative leap to even connect this to ozziebid.com.au, for all the reasoning behind your deduction you may as well say it is the Queen or The White House, surely your time in the force would have taught you that facts are required to reach a conclusion that is reasonable.

I will apologise, I'm sorry you have a problem seeing the logical errors in your conclusion.
__________________

__________________
E8600@ 4.25GHz, 1.325V | Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme + Scythe Slipstream 120 | Asus Rampage Extreme| 4GB Corsair 2000MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1600 6-7-6-24| ASUS 9800GTX| Pioneer 18X SATA DVD-RW | 320GB + 500GB WD SATAII | Antec True Power Trio 650W | Thermaltake Sonata | Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 Ultimate
A True Folder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #23
Bogan
 
Neodude112320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

Not me, Lol at folder ^
__________________
Desktop:BitFenix Survivor~Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3R~ i7 2600K @ 4hz~AMD 6870 1GB~12gb Team Elite DDR3 1333~3xWD In RAID5~W7 Ult
Laptop:Alienware M11x~ i7-2637M 1.7GHz~16GB 1333MHz DDR3~GeForce GT 540M~W7 Ult
Neodude112320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:23 PM   #24
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A True Folder View Post
You can't see it can you, let me explain, due to the "other forum" debacle ArrizX has been receiving abusive emails from someone on this forum with the email address of oziebrad@hotmail.com

It takes a great speculative leap to even connect this to ozziebid.com.au, for all the reasoning behind your deduction you may as well say it is the Queen or The White House, surely your time in the force would have taught you that facts are required to reach a conclusion that is reasonable.

I will apologise, I'm sorry you have a problem seeing the logical errors in your conclusion.
__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:34 PM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
A True Folder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,789
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

I tried to inject some humour, looks like it was missed by a certain party

__________________
E8600@ 4.25GHz, 1.325V | Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme + Scythe Slipstream 120 | Asus Rampage Extreme| 4GB Corsair 2000MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1600 6-7-6-24| ASUS 9800GTX| Pioneer 18X SATA DVD-RW | 320GB + 500GB WD SATAII | Antec True Power Trio 650W | Thermaltake Sonata | Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 Ultimate
A True Folder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:43 PM   #26
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A True Folder View Post
No shit Sherlock, lmao

It would seem fairly obvious that it is likely to be someone called Brad from Australia wouldn't you say, that's the reason I replied straight away when this thread was started, to remove me from the list of suspects due to my location.

And Brad (whoever you are), silly boy, you should have made a different hotmail account if you were going to spam/abuse someone, you do realise it violates Hotmails Term of Service don't you
yer i know but i didnt wanna say it deffo was cos that name isnt just exclusive to anyone from there i could make that user name but i aint called brad or in australia

and brook you are so confused here its unbelieveable
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:57 PM   #27
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

That email posted by Brook is way different from the original. I think it will be the original, and exactly like that.
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:24 AM   #28
Fully Optimized
 
A True Folder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,789
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
yer i know but i didnt wanna say it deffo was cos that name isnt just exclusive to anyone from there i could make that user name but i aint called brad or in australia

and brook you are so confused here its unbelieveable
That's true but on the scale of 1-10 of likely scenarios being an Aussie called Brad has to be up around 9.5 wouldn't you say.


He was confused to start with, now he's not so sure.

__________________
E8600@ 4.25GHz, 1.325V | Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme + Scythe Slipstream 120 | Asus Rampage Extreme| 4GB Corsair 2000MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1600 6-7-6-24| ASUS 9800GTX| Pioneer 18X SATA DVD-RW | 320GB + 500GB WD SATAII | Antec True Power Trio 650W | Thermaltake Sonata | Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 Ultimate
A True Folder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:01 AM   #29
Site Team
 
T-MAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,058
Default Re: Who the hell are you?

Poor old Brooky.
__________________

__________________
1st Puter - Intel Pent D 3.4GHz, 2 GIG Ram, GeForce 9800GT, Windows 7 Home.
2nd Puter - AMD Athlon Dual Core 2.69GHz, 2 GIG Ram, GeForce 7600GT, XP Home.
Lappy - Intel Dual Core 1.73GHz, 2 GIG Ram, Vista Home Premium.
Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0