Who the hell are you?

I've solved it, It's "ozziebid" not "ozziebrad" mate, It's an Australian bid site, [spam] go here >> www.ozziebid.com.au/

You can thank me if you like, ha ha!:)

not even close Watson.

oziebrad@hotmail.com in no way resembles the contact details below, nice try, no cigar

picrg6.jpg

Getting upset when people ignore you because your obviously incorrect isn't very seemly either mate, a simple web search reveals their contact details. I mean, why would an Australian Company send ArrizX abusive emails, it's not logical at all.

;)

yea, I'm sure that the e-mail is copied and pasted onto here, not just typed out again, and what ever he uses for e-mail I'm sure that its not bad enough as to mis spell the e-mail of the sender.... :rolleyes:

i doubt it cos they would make that their username it could be someone from australia called brad

it could be someone from australia called brad
No shit Sherlock, lmao :D

It would seem fairly obvious that it is likely to be someone called Brad from Australia wouldn't you say, that's the reason I replied straight away when this thread was started, to remove me from the list of suspects due to my location.

And Brad (whoever you are), silly boy, you should have made a different hotmail account if you were going to spam/abuse someone, you do realise it violates Hotmails Term of Service don't you

not even close Watson.

oziebrad@hotmail.com in no way resembles the contact details below, nice try, no cigar

picrg6.jpg

Getting upset when people ignore you because your obviously incorrect isn't very seemly either mate, a simple web search reveals their contact details. I mean, why would an Australian Company send ArrizX abusive emails, it's not logical at all.

;)
Read my post again, I said it was ozziebid not ozziebrad, you have it the wrong way round, an apology would be be nice:), thanks.

Back
Top Bottom