Who has Windows Vista already?

OMG, I just found out something. If you click on the Start Button and can't find your programs, folders or whatever, you can just type it in the "Start Search" line instead of actually going into the "Search" tool. Wow, it's pretty neat.

TRDCorolla said:
OMG, I just found out something. If you click on the Start Button and can't find your programs, folders or whatever, you can just type it in the "Start Search" line instead of actually going into the "Search" tool. Wow, it's pretty neat.
Sounds nice. All this reading is making me want Vista more... :p But I still don't think its worth upgrading yet. ;)

By the time SP1 comes out for Vista (which is scheduled to be released the second half of this year), the compatibility issues should completely dissapear unless you're running legacy hardware or software.

I doubt it. But don't feel too hopeless. ATI/AMD might do that one day. Keep in mind that only the first version of ATI Catalyst drivers for Vista have been released. Takes time to get compatability working etc.

alvino said:
I doubt it. But don't feel too hopeless. ATI/AMD might do that one day. Keep in mind that only the first version of ATI Catalyst drivers for Vista have been released. Takes time to get compatability working etc.
Heh, and I was an idiot enough when I bought it to listen to the idiots in Future Shop that said it was the newest and greatest card for 128MB.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Heh, and I was an idiot enough when I bought it to listen to the idiots in Future Shop that said it was the newest and greatest card for 128MB.

LOL! I used to own a 9250. Was an OK card, played C&C generals, at the time that was like the only game i played. So it was good for that. Then I upgraded to an X700 128MB, then the 7900GS. w00t! :D

Back
Top Bottom