Who has the best pick up line.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
tony0101 said:
Hey, like I said, I don't act the same when on a forum and also on a date. Anyone knows that people aren't the same when typing this crap up. Yes, I overexagerate, but the story is true, like it or not. Kansas City may sound like hickville, but there is more of a poverty rate here than alot of places you live. More poverty=more crime, more hoods, more killing. Live on 51st like I do and you will see a few things. Prostitutes, drugs, guns; it is all in my hood, so check your mouth when you disrespect me. I ain't no punk like you are accustomed to. I brag cuase I got it, not to lie to a bunch of losers or IT professionals about my social life.

No you are hypocritical, you feel the need to come and boast to "a bunch of losers and IT professionals" as you so eloquently put it.....

Disrespect you have no understanding of the word, if you feel the need to feel good, or big yourself up then all good to yourself, to disrespect you have to have to have respect first of all.......

haha..

this is quite entertaining..

yes, tony, you are big and cool because you say you can pull a teacher.

why post this on a computer forum? soo pathetic..

like someone said.. the only people who post crap like this are people who arent getting any, and want to make themselves look 'cool'

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom