Who has the best pick up line.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
im 20...
live in philly...(for school atleast)
hear gunshots every night...
drugs
whatever...

and I don't, "brag cuase I got it, 'or' lie to a bunch of losers or IT professionals about my social life."

% of people below poverty line in philly: 22.9%

i live in uk and according to the info there on average my country has worth poverty to your city and yet i dont brag about my social life or act like something i am not

Prostitution durgs and guns , that happens all over the place its starting to become a way of life for some people to carry a gun in the uk at least , a 15yr old boy got shot dead in the street in the city i and a few others here live and yet i dont brag about my social life in fact i dont talk much about my social life on here

kjman87 said:
im 20...
live in philly...(for school atleast)
hear gunshots every night...
drugs
whatever...

and I don't, "brag cuase I got it, 'or' lie to a bunch of losers or IT professionals about my social life."
Yeah, Buffalo doesn't have a lot of violence, but don't tell me you got a lot of drugs where you live.

My good friend's brother died from an OD last week (not official yet, but that's what I heard). He was 19. There were probably 1,000 people at the wake. It was the saddest thing I've ever seen. I don't know if you guys watch the Sabres, but there was a little memorial on him before the game against the Canucks.

uh why are you braging about your neighborhood being bad and wtf does it have to deal with anything.

Anyway, I would just tell her that you won't say a word to anyone, and then go on a couple more dates with her, and then go back to her place....

freestyler105 said:
Yeah, Buffalo doesn't have a lot of violence, but don't tell me you got a lot of drugs where you live.

ive known like 3 people that ODed...and my one friend doesnt talk to me anymore cause hes too into coke I F****** HATE DRUGS!!!

but I know what you mean.

kjman87 said:
ive known like 3 people that ODed...and my one friend doesnt talk to me anymore cause hes too into coke I F****** HATE DRUGS!!!

but I know what you mean.
same here about hating drugs

He's bragging because he wants to be all tough, even though he's likely the sterotypical nerd.

He's bragging because he wants to be all tough, even though he's likely the sterotypical nerd..

tony0101 said:
I don't act the same when on a forum and on a date, check your mouth when you disrespect me, I brag cuase I got it, not to lie to a bunch of losers or IT professionals about my social life.
I disrespect you, you really are an offensive little *rseh*le, braggart & fantasizer, what the hell is an "anonymous" phone No??, the only jerking off you do is down the toilet, after drooling over her in class, tell you what, you can forward this post to David if you like.

Please excuse my terminology guys, you know I don't normally post anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom