Who goes to church?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jac006 said:
did i say i was done and am going to be the mature person that i am and not debate with silly people? u can drop it now. DIDNT I FREKAIN' SAY I WAS SORRY? DIDNT I DARNIT??!? answer me, gian. tell me i didnt say sorry and u win. u win. ok? U WIN.

You were immature and foolish in ever bringing it up and pointing fingers at me. You are nothing more then ridiculous. I'm not going to drop it until you apologize to me, this forum and everybody else you accused. I want a sincere apology too.

hahahhaha. oh this is funny.

Giancarlo said:
You were immature and foolish in ever bringing it up and pointing fingers at me. You are nothing more then ridiculous. I'm not going to drop it until you apologize to me, this forum and everybody else you accused. I want a sincere apology too.

im nothing more than ridiculous? what aobut u? stop being a hypocrite. and dont even freakin' think im gonna freakin' bend down to your @$$. cause im not. sincere apology? maybe u cant read. i dont care aoubt ur gay remarks cause ur just as bad as me. ur no better than me and guess what? i know that and i am not going to apologize to you in this case. u ignorant little fool. just go play with ur barbie's and leave the real thinking to more mature people.

jac006 said:
im nothing more than ridiculous? what aobut u? stop being a hypocrite. and dont even freakin' think im gonna freakin' bend down to your @$$. cause im not. sincere apology? maybe u cant read. i dont care aoubt ur gay remarks cause ur just as bad as me. ur no better than me and guess what? i know that and i am not going to apologize to you in this case. u ignorant little fool. just go play with ur barbie's and leave the real thinking to more mature people.

Dude you make issues where there were no issues to begin with. You immediately make a snipe at me when I said nothing about the existence of god. You should shut up and apologize to this entire forum. You are the hypocrite. A total hypocrite. You should provide a sincere apology, not a half hearted attempt at one. I'm much more mature then you are and more sincere then you are. You are the ignorant little fool.. afterall you believe in god. With barbies? Since when do I play with barbies? I'm almost 20.. I'm a guy.. and I'm far more mature then you ever will be.

And we will take a short break, after these day or so messages. If you guys are bummed about this being locked, then complain to these two guys who didn't know when to stop. Gian and jac006, if you guys still want to battle it out, do it over PM's, AIM, MSN or whatever you guys use.

CLOSED FOREVER, HAVE A NICE DAY! :D

EDIT>>> OR if you guys have problems with it, PM me.

alvino said:
I'm watching this...

I am too. I spotted this from the very first post. I thought to myself this is going to be nothing but f**king bulls**t. And you know what I was right.
Giancarlo gave a short to the point responce and jac006 brought up something from the past that went badly and it was off to the races.
Please people when a thread goes badly and it get locked, then let it die. Please don't keep bringing it up over and over. It just keeps the dying embers of a old feud stirred up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom