Who goes to church?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gian come on, he just asked not to flame him, because you did previousely (I'm not sure, but according to him you did) so he kindly asked for you not to do it. Just stop before you get this thread locked.

thank u. and ill drop it. im going to be mature. thank u, rakedog, btw, for respecting me. im glad there are others here who are mature and think and say wisely, with respect for others and their beliefs. becuase no one is the freakin' same and no one thinks the same. no one ever will. utopia is impossible and we all know that. and now, finally, i am DONE.

Re: It's been a while...

setishock said:
Last time I went was when a so called friend dragged me out to the middle of nowhere to this little shack. I sat in there in the pews with my so called friend and waited. I figured he was up to some thing cause this ass never goes to church. Well from behind the stage come a figure I knew all too well, the county sheriff. He was the preacher of this backwater little hole in the wall slice of straight up insanity. On the stage with him was a large wicker basket that I had had my eye on as I could have sworn it was moving on its own. Well the preacher popped the lid off and reached and my Nam instint when in to ultra high gear. Bear in mind I had not been back in country more than a month. I ate, slept and bathed with my Colt 45 automatic. It was in a shoulder sling at that time also. Well that dumb s**t pulled out a black mamba and said that God will protect me from this demon. I flipped slap out. I pulled my gun and pointed it at him and said God will not protect you from me if you lose control of that snake. I crawled over my now ex friend and yell if you're going with me we are leaving now. I left him there and have not seen him since nor have I set foot in another so called church.
No way, no shape, no how...

Wow, gotta love that trusty Colt .45 :)

jac006 said:
why shouldn't i? so the stupid flaming could start all over again? no! i didnt want anyhting like this crap thats going on. see this? this is crap debating. and didnt u read my freakin' last post? i think i said sorry hmmmm can we count, like twice? yhea.....

what stupid f--king flaming? Dude I wasn't going to debate you. You had no right to tell us how to post either.

Jeez, jac006.. this thread was asking who goes to church.. not the validity of god. I didn't even bring that up in my original post. Talk about a big spin master.... jac006! A liar too..

did i say i was done and am going to be the mature person that i am and not debate with silly people? u can drop it now. DIDNT I FREKAIN' SAY I WAS SORRY? DIDNT I DARNIT??!? answer me, gian. tell me i didnt say sorry and u win. u win. ok? U WIN.

well i used to go every sunday with my parents but im done with religion now, ive decided to become athiest instead. i dont care what people think. to be honest i despise christianity! ive had it rammed down my throat since birth and ive never had the chance to make it my choice! so FECK it!

now i will quote what a friend of mine put into his post on another forum about christianity, it is almost EXACTLY mirroring my views i think.

...i too have an issue with the whole masses of with held moeny and information, BUT no more than that of MOST countries and companies that do the same. see my point about marketing FATIH is that how much money saves you arse in the end. WHAT A F***ING CROCK!!!!!!!!!! if you study the supposed qualities of the divine being put forward by these people, that god possesses BENEVOLENCE, OMNISICIENCE, and OMNIPOTENCE, then why would such a powerful being need my cash?

4. not once have said, nor will i say that ANYONE is wrong for believing in something. I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT!

6. my dislike of religion comes from the fact that it starts wars, that people tresspass on my property in order to 'save' me. MY ISSUE IS WITH THE HUMAN MISUSE OF A SOCIAL THEORY. much of the same could be argued about the misuse of communism (stalin certainly was NOT what marx had in mind). there you are.......now accuse me of being a communist because i mentioned THAT!

7. while i agree with the saturation of the pope's death is tiring......the solution is turn off the tv and read a book, watch a dvd/video or listen to some music, go for a walk. THIS ALSO IS NOT A SNIPE AT THOSE WHO HAVE MENTIONED IT. as a footnote here, the reason that i gave up my pay tv is that i feel that it gave a greater level of prgrammed subordination and not a greater choice. i understand what <<EDITED>> is saying when she gripes about the fact that she had to pay good hard earned money to see that same s**t over and over. much the same as it was when bush invaded iraq.

9. i too feel that the old man that died probably suffered. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. he is after all a human being, and pain is one of our sense impressions. i do not condone suffering.

11. in summation, i thought i had a right to voice an opinion, i felt that my sentiment was mirrored my many people. I DID NOT NOR DO I ESPOUSE TOTALITARIAN BELIEF. i do not have any grand plan of extreme leadership- if anything most misanthropists don't make good leader's. i am not a misanthropist, though i understand their stance. FOR THE RECORD, NOT THAT I FEEL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW, my stance on most complicated and complex subjects is one of being agnostic.

i include my original footnote-

i do understand that some of you may not like my views. that is your choice.

are these the words of an all knowing all seeing being.......NO. nor a totalitarian. just a bloke having his say.

i had to edit that SLIGHTLY by removing names and some points that were irrelevant because they purely refrenced other peoples posts in that particular forum not stated a belief or what ever.

[/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom