who else loves the sport baseball?

No, sir, you stand alone. To me it is a bunch of guys running around scratching their athletic supporters.

It's so-so. I'm not all into it that much. Game is too slow. I'll watch a game here and there. Like two days ago, I saw the Braves and Giants game. That one was pretty good. I manage to catch the 10th inning, lol. My interest peaks more when the playoff starts, but even then, I'm still not too enthusiastic about it. I'm a sports fan in general so I'll watch a little of everything, even some golf and tennis. Football, yeah, I'll watch some too.

NBA on the other hand, I'm glued to the set. USA basketball will take it all this year. Too much talent and the rookie Kevin Durant is almost unstoppable.

Its only good when there is drama, ny vs boston..Or you have power hiters like Ryan Howard...

Sorry, not me. It bores the shit out of me.

Swimming, water polo and ice hockey are my favorite sports. :)

Swimming (and water polo) FTW! Hockey is great too. Swimming is actually one of the hardest sports, you have to be extremely mentally tough.

And most importantly...swimmers are the best in bed.
Time Magazine said:
Because of physiological changes in certain hormone producing metabolic pathways during aerobic exercise, swimmers are the most sexually active athletes.

Back
Top Bottom