Who agrees with me?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
Okay, now if this is too hot, then go ahead and close it mods

alright, now i thought a lot about this, and i firmly believe this

I think, the reason that our government (US) is so damn strict about drugs(primarily cannabis) is because our country is run by 80 year old men, who cant run a computer, and are honestly not up to date on what the hell is going on in our country. I think, that in the future, when future generations take over, it might be different, I mean look at Barrack Obama, the young guy, already talking about how he wants to change our drug policies, they are ridiculous, and i dont think that anything is going to change until we can get someone who is familiar with today's culture, i think were screwed
i dunno, just venting cuz i read a story on digg about them givin a year to less than an ounce of marijuana posession in colorado :rolleyes:

Are you saying that we should have less strict penalties for illegal drug possesion?

hmm i dont do drugs but i i think the lighter drugs that dont fcuk you up as much should be allowed without penalty... its a part of life for most people after all. some of these hardcore drugs should continue to have harsh penalties. after all they cause lots of problems for everyone

dude_se said:
hmm i dont do drugs but i i think the lighter drugs that dont fcuk you up as much should be allowed without penalty... its a part of life for most people after all. some of these hardcore drugs should continue to have harsh penalties. after all they cause lots of problems for everyone
exactly, if your only hurting yourself, then why is it everyone elses problem, and even the truth ads on tv are realizing it now, ther like "dont do drugs, even tho noones ever died from marijuana its not fuN" its so stupid, alcohol is a worse drug than marijuana

boardordi3 said:
exactly, if your only hurting yourself, then why is it everyone elses problem, and even the truth ads on tv are realizing it now, ther like "dont do drugs, even tho noones ever died from marijuana its not fuN" its so stupid, alcohol is a worse drug than marijuana

Because people smoke, and then go crash cars and kill others..People get high, dont know what they're doing, and accidently shoot someone..I love that advertise..He takes one puff, "OMG DUDE IM SO HIGH" (puts a gun in his mouth) his friend goes "billy NOO" and he shoots himself. But yeah, I duno they need to figure a system out. But green will never be legal.

boardordi3 said:
Okay, now if this is too hot, then go ahead and close it mods

alright, now i thought a lot about this, and i firmly believe this

I think, the reason that our government (US) is so damn strict about drugs(primarily cannabis) is because our country is run by 80 year old men, who cant run a computer, and are honestly not up to date on what the hell is going on in our country. I think, that in the future, when future generations take over, it might be different, I mean look at Barrack Obama, the young guy, already talking about how he wants to change our drug policies, they are ridiculous, and i dont think that anything is going to change until we can get someone who is familiar with today's culture, i think were screwed
i dunno, just venting cuz i read a story on digg about them givin a year to less than an ounce of marijuana posession in colorado :rolleyes:

I think marijuana and ecstasy should be legal, they're the less harmful drugs, cocaine, heroin, PCP/LSD and other far more serious and addicting drugs should however have stricter policies.

Where I live drug use is heavy, mainly marijuana and meth, as well as ecstasy, but there's a serious crack down on meth and other very harmful drugs. Drug trade also brings in so much money into our state that most cops won't do to harsh, as the trade, although illegal, helps pay for a lot of services in my state.

people have to go to hospital, it breaks up families, etc... someone has to pay the consequences... well thats usually the case for all these hardcore drug addicts. the lighter drugs just cause some hurt to the user. not enough to cause others problems though

mark thorpe said:
weed does whacky things to you.. its illegal for a reason..
not necessarily, ive smoked(on a few occasions) and drank, and drinking f's you up wayy moree,
dude_se said:
people have to go to hospital, it breaks up families, etc... someone has to pay the consequences... well thats usually the case for all these hardcore drug addicts. the lighter drugs just cause some hurt to the user. not enough to cause others problems though
exactly i believe taht hard drugs should be illegal, but light drugs, there not as bad as alcohol OR smoking cigarettes, cigarettes should be illegal, but all the old dumbass politicians smoke them, so it doesnt count...

Back
Top Bottom