white page

blackjack said:
They might look for another server but idont know if it will be any bigger as this goes back to cf being reported last week
what was the complaint exactly , and who made it ,

I seem to remember some time before, when there was problems with the server someone said that you could access the site by typing in the ip address as opposed to the web address.

Does that work for this white page thing? Its only because I can't remember the actual ip address.

It does seem to be a more common occurance.

GlasseyeUK said:
I seem to remember some time before, when there was problems with the server someone said that you could access the site by typing in the ip address as opposed to the web address.

Does that work for this white page thing? Its only because I can't remember the actual ip address.

It does seem to be a more common occurance.
no the ip address dosent work , it would only work for dns problems.
oh and since its been back up its been kinda slow this morning although it may be my internet connection

i had the same problem today for about an hour just got the white page and even when i got in as soon as i clicked on a thread the dreaded white page again.

Matt

Ok, I've found some settings to increate the memory available to the forum itself so hopefully that should solve it now.

hey , david can you confirm we got kicked off a better server and now we are on a crappy one , because somebody complained and if so who exactly complained

Yeah its a pain but i like this forum , everyone is very helpful! so i guess good things come to those who wait lol. A lot of places ive gone to over the past year or so have been horrible.

muz379 said:
hey , david can you confirm we got kicked off a better server and now we are on a crappy one , because somebody complained and if so who exactly complained
Yes that is true.

So did anyone get any white pages today?

Back
Top Bottom