white black people

I can answer your question as to the skin colour...the conditions of the skin pigment that leads to cancer in many humans is called melanoma and there is treatment for this , as for others , where melinin obsorbs the sun's rays or radiation and there is conditions of lighter or darker skin , it is called albinism...and this is more than likely what happened to Michael...women are an example when a child is born, as the child will remove the melinin from the mothers skin and the natural colour will return later...George

So Michael Jackson really does have a problem with his skin and not bleached? I've seen his old music videos and interview and he looks like a healthy black person to me. It's hard to imagine that his skin turned white in what seems like overnight.

Yeah, it was just a problem with the skin.
Some black people can just get it, even if they were healthy before.

Yes...it appears that this is true, as I know the social implications were there too to challenge us as what was or is wrong with Michael...his dreams seem to have been challenged by his wealth and popularity among those who knew him...even once while visiting a Motel, he held one of his children over where others could see the child and the press accused him of putting the child in too dangerous a situation.
It is good advice then to know how one called Onesimus was , both over 2000 years ago and as a friend of a PHD of Harvard when he, a slave discovered the cure for small pox...this Onesimus that gave the cure as a cure they used in the bush of Africa....it gave once a very important discovery what man has always known...such as the computer language we spoke of as dot time dot. instead of dot dash dot...this can be used as dot frequency dot time dot frequency dot also...and lead us to a wealth of information that man was always suppose to know.
What would challenge someone would not be just the social aspects but what the laws state that we find in our borders.
So see what too Michael has been challenged with...Music unfolds mathmatically just like the verse of a poem would. And thats why I earlier wrote about the word. The Jews or the hebrew way is the twist to complete and twist to shout.,as I simplify it. Webster had a herbrew of an unabridged word a web-ster this mean wisdom walks spititually to become a hook in sight of a twist of truth to walk as a reward. the hook is one we choose as men to complete the way we choose to complete... this is how the s unfolds as the hebrew...this was hidden from us 1300 years dated before Christ lived.
But webster and the founders here started a child's education with a Blue-backed-speller, published in the early years of this country...it became the empeller of this webster's spin of the spoon I call it to have a melting pot here.
Michaeal of course is caught in this...as you are too, we all are...lol so look at this , I will write a love's definition of each letter of the alphabet to unfold into a letter a, begin start b, better best c, agree as shake hands and to see and agree d, decide and devotion e, a walk of emotion that together in this pursuit creats a loving ideal idea. (force=i over w times emotion) a mathamatical way to think or represent our thoughts) f, found faith the feme g, gift of perfection h, here's heaven i, idea the beacon of a deacon j, the law the judge k, the center ( 11 ) the eleventh letter one to one l, love m the mirror w and the man checked a the wisdom of three , man walks the center of the three n , no now new o, complete owe p, perfect perfection q, the odd swings to make the perfect r, ra's reward redo s, a hook to owe and complete t,twist of truth u, the center of man to see as you The sun v, victory w, the mirror m woman and wisdom of two v's centered as three x, a mark as a name or all in sight of man y, a victory held by the earth and recorded z, the now new zebra, untameable...unbreakable as man is always suppose to be free with amunities and priveleges George

gradkiss said:
Yes...it appears that this is true, as I know the social implications were there too to challenge us as what was or is wrong with Michael...his dreams seem to have been challenged by his wealth and popularity among those who knew him...even once while visiting a Motel, he held one of his children over where others could see the child and the press accused him of putting the child in too dangerous a situation.
It is good advice then to know how one called Onesimus was , both over 2000 years ago and as a friend of a PHD of Harvard when he, a slave discovered the cure for small pox...this Onesimus that gave the cure as a cure they used in the bush of Africa....it gave once a very important discovery what man has always known...such as the computer language we spoke of as dot time dot. instead of dot dash dot...this can be used as dot frequency dot time dot frequency dot also...and lead us to a wealth of information that man was always suppose to know.
What would challenge someone would not be just the social aspects but what the laws state that we find in our borders.
So see what too Michael has been challenged with...Music unfolds mathmatically just like the verse of a poem would. And thats why I earlier wrote about the word. The Jews or the hebrew way is the twist to complete and twist to shout.,as I simplify it. Webster had a herbrew of an unabridged word a web-ster this mean wisdom walks spititually to become a hook in sight of a twist of truth to walk as a reward. the hook is one we choose as men to complete the way we choose to complete... this is how the s unfolds as the hebrew...this was hidden from us 1300 years dated before Christ lived.
But webster and the founders here started a child's education with a Blue-backed-speller, published in the early years of this country...it became the empeller of this webster's spin of the spoon I call it to have a melting pot here.
Michaeal of course is caught in this...as you are too, we all are...lol so look at this , I will write a love's definition of each letter of the alphabet to unfold into a letter a, begin start b, better best c, agree as shake hands and to see and agree d, decide and devotion e, a walk of emotion that together in this pursuit creats a loving ideal idea. (force=i over w times emotion) a mathamatical way to think or represent our thoughts) f, found faith the feme g, gift of perfection h, here's heaven i, idea the beacon of a deacon j, the law the judge k, the center ( 11 ) the eleventh letter one to one l, love m the mirror w and the man checked a the wisdom of three , man walks the center of the three n , no now new o, complete owe p, perfect perfection q, the odd swings to make the perfect r, ra's reward redo s, a hook to owe and complete t,twist of truth u, the center of man to see as you The sun v, victory w, the mirror m woman and wisdom of two v's centered as three x, a mark as a name or all in sight of man y, a victory held by the earth and recorded z, the now new zebra, untameable...unbreakable as man is always suppose to be free with amunities and priveleges George

ok.......

Back
Top Bottom