where you going this year?(vacation)

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
just getting an idea of a few holiday locations.
i have been to most of the mainstreem places in europe, and might look a little further away this year. (not America though)
i might try italy, has anyone else been there?
wooz

I would like to take a trip far far away from Canada for once. Just to see somewhere else.

Always wanted to go to scotland..

Looks like this year my vacation is going to consist of a lot of golfing i'm planning on travelling all over PEI playing golf at whatever course i see. I hear there's a lot of nice golf courses out there.

hiddjaio said:
I would like to take a trip far far away from Canada for once. Just to see somewhere else.

Always wanted to go to scotland..

Looks like this year my vacation is going to consist of a lot of golfing i'm planning on travelling all over PEI playing golf at whatever course i see. I hear there's a lot of nice golf courses out there.

wheres PEI?
WOZ

the funny thing is i have always fancied a holiday in Canada.
However they do not push it enough for a tourist location.
i know a little about the place, but is there anywhere you can go on a beach?
are there any major costal tourist attractions?
common you Canadians sell it to me.
woz

There's beaches everywhere. I am from Cape Breton and where i live there is 5 beaches within 20 minutes of my house. Every place you stop has a beach. The scenery is beautiful with rolling hillsides and everything, and this is just Cape Breton imagine the rest of Canada. As for tourist attractions the only one that comes to mind right now is the Alexander Graham Bell Museum in Cape Breton.

Back
Top Bottom