Where were you the day they closed the internet?

You know where I was, I was home and getting angry at not being able to do "research" on wikipedia! :) I usually use wiki to find out music, sports, and random thoughts that occur while I'm on the PC. I signed the petition against SOPA before the wiki went black. I hope this sends a message to the government, but we all know they'll try again.

I agree with berry120,they might try to pass something similar again under a different name next year after the Presidential election. If they can do it quietly next time they will, like attaching it to a different bill.

You know where I was, I was home and getting angry at not being able to do "research" on wikipedia! :) I usually use wiki to find out music, sports, and random thoughts that occur while I'm on the PC. I signed the petition against SOPA before the wiki went black. I hope this sends a message to the government, but we all know they'll try again.

I agree with berry120,they might try to pass something similar again under a different name next year after the Presidential election. If they can do it quietly next time they will, like attaching it to a different bill.

You know you could've just turned javascript off and you would've had it back, right?

I know this was created a few weeks ago but I watch my films online and it seems sockshare/videoweed/putlocker/novamovie?/megavideo/movshare all them sites are getting films took straight back off asap.. for the past few weeks it's been happening so I'm finding it rather hard finding decent films to stream, I don't personally download films but I do stream a film before I go bed.

Megavideo Shut Down, The Beginning Of The End For Piracy?

Dam

Again I know it's old, but I've also noticed a cartoon show is being removed from all the youtube channels that use to have it.

Back
Top Bottom