Where are u guys learning all this computer stuff from?

This forum is excellent for picking up pointers or helping you to get out of or preventing serious head aching computer issues, If your unclear or not sure of something you can speak to other members, look up a thread and get some good knowledge of your needs before you start, Ive learned lots since I joined, Make a back up of your computer then you can start experimenting with tweaking abit here and there, you will in time become quite good at the do and donts of computering.

Friends and personall experience really. Computers are always breaking so everytime they do you have to research online and you find out more about them

Hey blackjack, one more post and you are a guru!!! :) Anyway, I learned a lot from my computer internship fixing computers in my school and other schools. Plus I got paid to learn!!! Can't beat that. The rest I learned on my own and by getting certified!!! Best thing you can do!!!

Hey blackjack, one more post and you are a guru!!! :) Anyway, I learned a lot from my computer internship fixing computers in my school and other schools. Plus I got paid to learn!!! Can't beat that. The rest I learned on my own and by getting certified!!! Best thing you can do!!!

Only if you plan on going into that field of work which i dont realy . I also find building your own system the best thing you can ever do with computers . The amount of research you can spend beforehand is unbelievable

A lot of my learniing has been perosnal experiences .My first was changing a floppy drive . then shortly after adding ram and then a hard drive then other minor jobs like that then i finaly built my own

ladies and gentle men i would like to introduce to you my master, my teacher and the one that knows all GOOGLE

i would say abut a year ago 90% of my info came from google and 10% from personal experience now its more like,

50% from google
30% from here
20% from personal experience

Ever since my dad gave me a Floppy Disk with my name on it, and access to a Windows 3.1 Computer, I have been a 1337 h4xx0r. :D

You learn from a variety of ways. For me, I learn majority of it by taking a hardware class. Then my interest peaked further so I got into reading PC magazines, getting hands on with the parts. From that point on, everything took off. Now when I need to learn about something, I just search different websites. But you'll get a kick out of reading PC World magazine because they put everything in easy to learn terms and lots of great tutorials and reviews of the latest and greatest trends in just about anything computers.

The first thing I ever learned to do was to change a NIC. After that I just learned more and more. Finally when I was 13 I learned how to take apart and reassemble a computer. Later on I learned a lot of OS stuff, and then I learned networking. Some advice to you is to try to take it one step at a time. Know what you need to know in order to learn something else. If you have to replace a motherboard, you will have to know how to install expansion cards. Or if you are adding a hard drive, you need to know the difference between master and slave. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom