Where the rage lies (rant, sorta)

MikeReiner

Golden Master
If you think I'm an idiot who should just shut up, say so.

I tend to wonder if anyone here is in the same boat.

I'm gonna admit right here that I have anger problems.

I can't tolerate anything that bothers me, I can't deal with things that constantly go the wrong way for me, and most of all, I hate people who get off on other's rage.

I actually would love to kill them, only the justice system saves them from my wrath.

So here I am, an 18 year old, living in my parents basement.

Whenever something just plain pisses me off, I want to hit something, put a hole in the wall, rip something to shreds. The problem is, I have nothing that I can do that with.

If I break a hole in the wall, I will get screamed at by my parents. (I didn't say that was unfair, I just said thats how it is) which leads to other nasty situations.

So if at any time I get pissed off or I just want to kill something, I have to sit here. I can't channel that into anything. Ridiculously loud heavy metal? no, doesn't do shit for me. I actually end up getting pissed at the music for never being heavy enough.

Killing shit in a multi player FPS? No, never works. I'm not good enough to ever satisfy myself, and I hate killing bots.

I know we live in a world where you have to suck up your beefs with other people, especially at work, but when your so pissed you can't even think straight, what are you supposed to do? Meditate? tell myself not to get pissed? yeah right.

All those stupid anger management classes treat you like a retard. They think squeezing a ball is suppose to help.
Unless the ball screams back at me and starts bleeding, it's not gonna make me feel better.

So what have I done so far? become an asshole. Ever notice how I call people out on their stupidity, treat idiots like idiots, tell people who complain about the same thing too much to go f*** themselves?

Yeah, thats where that rage goes.

Where does your rage go?

goes to a punch to a pillow or when i go sparing in martial arts i get a LOT of anger out of me when not anger then i just play with the person im sparing if im mad then they r dead :p

try going out and getting a bunch of pine wood boards and put em on top of 2 cinder blocks then breack em along the grain Size water ever u want but make sure the grain is going along parllal with ur arm or else it will really HURT

go box its alot of fun and releaves anger, also try mixed martial arts its alot of fun and you can beat the sh#t out of someone with like little tiny gloves on it works for me.................and you could try working out ytou will fill alot better.

just think about other stuff, think about that hot girl you want to date :p maybe give her a call. do something to get it off your mind.

also going to gym would help a lot too.

Make a super long complex plan to totally screw that person over, however by the time I get around to it, I'm too lazy and not angry anymore.

I don't often get angry though.

Whenever something just plain pisses me off, I want to hit something, put a hole in the wall, rip something to shreds. The problem is, I have nothing that I can do that with.

8ab281020bb66dff010bb6afx9.jpg

Where does your rage go?

golftj4.jpg

Make a super long complex plan to totally screw that person over, however by the time I get around to it, I'm too lazy and not angry anymore.

I don't often get angry though.

HA! i like to do that, knowing in the beginning ill never actually do it but its fun :p

I get angry allot but Ive calmed down allot now, I find going fishing very relaxing being at home with nature, I gab my gear and my camera and of I go, sometimes i Just drive and see where i end up, when I was in my teens I would go around punching walls, thats all stopped now, getting out is a good idea and try and get a Friend to help you, long country walks is very therapeutic as well.

P.S the only thing that winds me up now is COMPUTERS:)

Back
Top Bottom