Where did you find out about this site?

joxley1990

Golden Master
Well, how did you join here, how did you find it?

I kept asking my Uncle questions about my computer, and he must of been getting very annoyed looking back on it, so he told me to join a forum, so I went onto google.."Computer Forums" Wollah...CF! Here I come..!

Well, I was just bored and said "Hey maybe I should join a forum" went to google type computer forums and it was the first one there. I think the only reason I joined is becuase it was the first one on the list. I shouldve went some where else with sigs j/k

Dev0115 said:
Well, I was just bored and said "Hey maybe I should join a forum" went to google type computer forums and it was the first one there. I think the only reason I joined is becuase it was the first one on the list. I shouldve went some where else with sigs j/k

Lol, yeah, if it wasnt the first link, I wouldn't of joined.

I think only being allowed to have a 5 line sig is good, doesnt make the place look messy.

Is it me or the last couple weeks the forum has been SLOW. Its like people just stopped joining, and we have more knowledge then we actually need. Its like no one new has came here with some problems. I dont know just my take on it, I could be wrong.

Umm..I havent noticed anything toooo interesting over the last few weeks, same old, same old, ive started looking in the Gallery alot more though, ive looked through all cases, all of the graphics cards, getting there with workstations, and done most of members.

Wow, I was just looking through some old thread last night. It made me wonder what happend to some of the members, like one of them had 4000+posts and he was ban, a couple others had like 1500+, makes me wonder why they left or what happend to them. For example "GianCarlo"...

Yeah, I bet some just dont go on one day, dont go on the next, and just cant be arsed anymore. I personally like this place, its something to do, and I do enjoy it, i'll be here until I need to be carried away..

It would be nice to have a "good bye" sticky. Like people who are leaving can just make a post in there, saying why they are leaving. It would be cool going through it and seeing people with 4000posts and wonder after all that time why did he leave. And then you can just look in the thread and see his post. Ehh just something to look back on, remember some of the old members that brought CF to where it is now.

/me carries Joxley away.

Same here, I just went to google after needing some advice on a computer build so I typed in computer forum and nearly a year later i'm still here... I tend to stick around for a while. On one community i've been activetly involved in for nearly 4 years now. Off and of. Also there was a big shake up once upon a time and a lot of highprofile members went aganist CF and got the boot. I don't mess them that much.

I think of web communties as a business. The poeple that orginally helped create it tend to stay for a while then retire. Then poeple take their place, some stick around then others. Some communties are stronger then others. Some last longer. Its very simple.

Back
Top Bottom