where did u learn

4fingerninja

In Runtime
well this is just where u learned how to build computers I fooled around with a p3 and amd and taught myself

Chris

messin round with computers myself , read a bit on the internet and learn loads here and still am learning stuff here

messin round with computers myself , read a bit on the internet and learn loads here and still am learning stuff here
same. tbh ive never actually fully built a pc. thats because ive never needed to, but i could as ive learned alot over the yrs.

My old Packard Bell 300SX that I upgraded myself. Added an 8x cd rom drive, and a sound card. It was a package from Creative, the cd drive connected right to the sound card. Talk about old! I would say this was somewhere around 1992-1994. (I'm 27)

Just expect to make mistakes , you will never get it right 100% first time , if you do you are just plain lucky
Dont but some 1k gaming machine and start taking it apart unless you know what you are doing , i learn on old p2's and p3's and then graduated up till i built this here rig

People donated old PCs to me and I played around with them. Learned some from here too.

People donated old PCs to me and I played around with them. Learned some from here too.
lol....everytime someone gets a new pc in my family, the old one always ends up at my house......It's cool though, if I can salvage anything, I do, if not, I just throw it away.

lol i learned a lot my self and a lot from myspace computer forums.....
then when there where to many spammers i came here
and have never left

just messing around with old parts\computers my grandpa made, i was knew how to build a computer when i came here but ive learned SO much over the past few months. its amazing how many things there are to learn about computers.

Back
Top Bottom