Where can I buy a Ferrari?

How do they make the electricity that they use? Once we have fusion that will solve a lot I think. Using a little electricity to make a lot right?
99% of the time they burn fossil fuels to get that electricity. Not to mention the disgusting wasteland created from making batteries.

How do they make the electricity that they use? Once we have fusion that will solve a lot I think. Using a little electricity to make a lot right?

Haha, it'll be a long time before fusion will become practical enough for daily use. Not to mention safe enough. You crash a car and you might take several blocks with you.

I don't think its making gasoline obsolete, I think we can make cars much more efficient than the oil companies and government are allowing.

I don't think its making gasoline obsolete, I think we can make cars much more efficient than the oil companies and government are allowing.

As long as the oil companies and government are involved in the matter, we'll probably keep using gasoline, and keep the supply of oil dwindling until it's too late. Then when that happens, we'll hear a bunch political "promises for a better tomorrow" much like we are now. We've been hearing of alternative fuels for how long now? and nothing is done! I hope the next administration to get office does something about this.

Back
Top Bottom