Where to buy a buggy

Actually it is street legal if you have seatbelts, its registered, and you follow all driving rules. I saw a guy driving a buggy on the street. Thats where i got the idea. My second choice would be a $100K car and i dont think my parents are getting me that so the buggy is my next choice only cause its so fun to drive.

it wouldnt be really practical to get a buggy.

I just got a 98 altima, 5-speed. I'm only 15, but i've been driving it with my dad around my neighbourhood, to the local stores and back. I gave it a break now since i just wanted to know how it is drivin a 5-speed, and i'll get my g1 (the learnin license) in feb so i dont want to risk getting pulled over.

wiktorek01 said:
it wouldnt be really practical to get a buggy.

I just got a 98 altima, 5-speed. I'm only 15, but i've been driving it with my dad around my neighbourhood, to the local stores and back. I gave it a break now since i just wanted to know how it is drivin a 5-speed, and i'll get my g1 (the learnin license) in feb so i dont want to risk getting pulled over.
Im not talking about praticality. Buggies are so god damn fun.

there only fun on private tracks and off the streetz. If u want it street legal, it wont be fun because there are laws :p

If you really want one, just stick to keeping it off the streets

Back
Top Bottom