Where to buy a buggy

bongoman

Baseband Member
Does anyone know a couple of good sites where I can buy a buggy. I really want one for my 16th birthday. Thought it would be really fun to drive. i want to buy a buggy that is legal to drive on the roads. Are off-road buggies allowed on the road? Thanks.

you mean like a Q-pod that the police us to moniter beach's and borrows?

homepic.jpg

sportwheelie.jpg

at 16 though you can only gte a 3 wheeler

cityside.jpg

thats wicked. A guy on my street has a buggy he built from scratch. He got it all serviced and checked out by the ministry of transportation and it's street legal.

I dunno...but here in the USA, stuff like that isn't street legal. but I live out in the country and there are tons of places to ride them.

I'd always thought it'd be cool to make myself an offroad buggy. break out my welder and get some steel tubing and make a tube frame with a roll cage and everything. get a nice motor to put in it and some knobby tires...it'd be fun.

In the US it would have to have>>>
seatbelts
All the required lighting for your state
Be able to go at the least 35mph tops
insurance and a tag

i thought you can learn to drive when you 16 in the US anyway??

best we can have at 16 is 50cc

Crap isnt it? Stupid little mopeds. They sound like hair dryers and you can run faster than them

never forget the robbin reliant

you could always buy one of those, did you no at 16 were also legal to drive tractors?

can you image me pulling up to college bouncing up and down on the chair in a tractor

16 is a learners permit and they've changed all that. At least in my home state. The permit allows you to drive with a fully lincenced person 21 or over. Then you get a censored permit after. You can drive only during certin hours and to and from work or school. And they're trying to stop kids from driving to and from school. It's just a status symbol anyway. After all that if you're good and no tickets or violations you get a full permit. You can drive all by your lonesome whenever you want to. They've made it pretty hard on young folks in the past few years. But then teen deaths from car accidents has hit an all time high. Drunk, speeding, and stoned while driving have killed more teens than anything else. Don't be in such a hurry to be another line on an accident report...

do you still take lessons while in education??

we have to pay axtra for ours and take them else where

Back
Top Bottom