Whenever you post a new thread, or just post in general...

Tommy Boy said:
I agree 100% with this thread. I'm tired of reading posts with stuff like "I dun no wat 2 do"
That kind of typing makes my brain hurt

if i see a post like that i just go straight past it, really cant be bothered to put effort into translating what someones said just because they cant be bothered to type out fully.

yeah, this is supposed to be a place where people come for help, and if they see stuff like that being posted, they will think that the members of this forum aren't even intellegent enough to type correctly, let alone give good computer advice.

Guys, If you expect me do type correctly in English, well you're wrong! First b/c my fingers gets two keys at the time and I don't know all of the proper English

you could at least not use short forms

b/c=Because! Now you know how to spell because so you don't need to type b/c.

Well to just add my 2 cents worth to this thread. Also make your thread title something that is related to the problem or content of the thread. Stuff like>>> HEY! I need some help here" just gets bypassed by me till I have time to go back and look at it.
And the vulgar language has to stop. I know some of you find nothing wrong with some of the language in here but it's got to stop. And I've had to edit a few posts in here today and it's really getting old doing it to the same few over and over.

Yep agreed with you people here :)
Anyways, only if they bother to use proper language and punctuation, than we will be bothered to help ... atleast that is my concept, if they are constructive then so are we ...

Back
Top Bottom