When your dead what do you want done with your body?

David Lindon said:
I'd like to be buried with my cf server!!

lol
Although I agree in principle with organ donations, and take my hat off to those that are registered (I'm not acually wearing a hat so that would be difficult). I wouldn't like them to take my eyes and stuff. But i dont need my kidneys and anyone can have my lungs, cos at the end of the day, I don't wont need them then. I want to be buried as I couldn't stand the thought of being burnt, not very nice. I would like to be buried with a thick book and a torch in case I come back to life
With 2 threads on death, is everyone getting depressed or something. I have nothing to feel bad about at the moment, exams over, summer hols coming up. But sometimes I do get very depressed, I think I made a thread on it but no-one really replied, I expect because you all think I'm a bit wierd. try and stay happy *skips around with a flower in my hair, distributing free coke to strangers* "la la la la, tum te tum te tum"

Im kinda hoping that I would die by getting blown to smitherines in an areoplane....

Mr darkblade is a very old (not age wise) and respected member. He's been a Mod and was around when users could choose there own avatars..

No he wasn't.....I was around when he was a member! I know AMD ZEN, he had the avatar from when he was mod not from since members could choose their own!

Back
Top Bottom