When your dead what do you want done with your body?

Yeah the star trek creator had that done (in real life) It costs rather alot though....:D

since im kind of crazy about explosives ill probably end up blowing the shit out of meself (lately ive been looking into making explosives and such so my time will be soon lol).
if i happen to not die of explosives, i want to be cryogenically frozen so i can blow shit up in the future.

Bury me upside down so this whole world can kiss my arse...Just kidding.

Probably be buried somewhere way up in the mountains, like way up there.

technoman said:
i want all my organs to be given to people who need them ie Heart, Liver and so on .. i am really fit and healthy so they are ideal!

Whats the point in wasting them, they are only going to rot why not save a life ??

Good point :)

I don't know if I could think of the thought of surgeons digging into my body after I've gone though...would be weird, and I don't think my parents would approve :p...well...it depends when I die... I'm only 17....*yelp*, though I guess it can happen at any time, any place...i mean, this computer could explode now, or the monitor could killing me... *moves chair away*

For anybody that wants their organs donated. it doesn't matter how old are, you have to registered so they know to get your organs out right away. If you are young you should still let your parents know what you want done with your body. i'm only 16 too, but death could come anytime like kage said.

Wombat said:
I am a registered organ donor. Then I am being cremated, which I have already arranged, and my ashes are going to be scattered under a shady Eucalypt tree... :p

I don't know about where you live but i'm pretty sure it's illigal to spread ppl's ashes around. (at least it is here)

Back
Top Bottom