When is does school start for you?

cileskot said:
its so stupid, because i go back on a friday for half a day. then we have the weekend and then we go back. its reatarded, i mean, why start on a friday?

thats kida gay i mean on friday for half a day

i think thatd be sweet to ease u into school, cuz then you start school, but only a half day, then you get a weekend..then ud be more ready for school when it starts 5 days a week IMO

i start 9/5

I went Back August 2nd, I was worried about going back, Cuz Most of my closer friends graduated. Oh Well, I'll be going to school with them in 18 weeks part time, then full time college next year, then I'll be going to the university after that. Looks Like lifes pickin up for me atleast lol, I enjoy school better than lounging around at home.

Plus, Half of my day is spent around computers, Where I get to be with you beautiful people lmao (That, and playing counterstrike/oblivion/black and white 2/call of duty/etc lol)

mongoman said:
i start some time in september... after labour day weekend
is labour day on? 8th to 10th. if that case, than I start school on the 11th. And if the teachers strick and dont work, than im out even longer :p

Back
Top Bottom