When did lhuser become a mod?

This is very much off topic now, how about someone starting a new thread exclusively about your hard drive problems, I'll look in again tomorrow Sunday the 9th, & hope there are no more posts off track.

Personally I think it was a natural digression from the actual subject :D If you read it, you would understand how it came about :D There is only so much time we can spend talking about any one subject, especially one purely requesting a date of something :p

However, what the great Brookfield wants, he must get :D Even if he could have done it himself.

If you are subscribed to this thread because of previous posts, they've been moved here. If you, like Brookfield, feel that a thread is a static lifeless manifestation of a question and we should continue this thread based on the content it was started on; by all means keep asking about when lhuser became a moderator!

Grrr...this is confusing, ive just replied to the other post asking what the hell is going on!

Someone close them both!

Lord Kalthorn said:
However, what the great Brookfield wants, he must get :D Even if he could have done it himself.

If you are subscribed to this thread because of previous posts, they've been moved here. If you, like Brookfield, feel that a thread is a static lifeless manifestation of a question and we should continue this thread based on the content it was started on; by all means keep asking about when lhuser became a moderator!

pwnd ;)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Personally I think it was a natural digression from the actual subject :D If you read it, you would understand how it came about :D There is only so much time we can spend talking about any one subject, especially one purely requesting a date of something :p

Your best attribute; sarcasm, I could have done it myself, but I never rush in, I thought I used discretion, you heard of that?, your next paragraph was spot on though, I have to admit, well done,......damn! er, hold on, oh no, I've caught the sarcasm bug!!

Back
Top Bottom