Wheelin trip

too bad you couldn't make it up that hill. That initial hump makes it hard to keep your speed up but it also looked really slick and idk how good your tires are (they appear a bit worn). Did your friend take a stab at it?

Tires are brand new.

newjeep008.jpg

And he did a time I wasnt up there. His trucks ass end digs in the ground lol to step to fast for him.

Nice to see you're actually using your 4x4's for actual off-roading. :) I hate it when people raise their 4x4's and put big, knobby tires and just drive it to work and back home.

krwmotivpostersubcheviz4.jpg

In all defense, the avalanche has BFG All Terrains, not a knobby agressive traction tire :p

But yeah, I love it. Finally for my birthday, I got a light bar that will be here wendsday and it will go across the windshield. And then I already got the lights off ebay. Pics for sure when I get done.. Jeep is completely torn apart right now with wires running every what way

My cherokee has solid axles as well, not sure about other packages but mine has everything you could get on one back in the day. :p

My dad got 4 wheel drive so when he has to drive on snow to get to work, he doesn't fishtail. It was actually cheaper then buying the same model with 2 wheel drive because the 4x4 has less options than the other one (which is what he wanted)

Eventually it will find its way off road.

Back
Top Bottom