Whatss your favorite fast food restaraunt?

Wendy's has the new fruit salad which I like. I love their chicken nuggets and the sweet and sour sauce it comes with. (They're actually real sweet and sour sauce and not the crappy McDonald's kind). Plus when it's hot, I get a 99 cents frosty.

Arby's make the best fries. I always order their seasoned curly fries, omg, I'm drooling already. They also have healthy marketfresh sandwiches that I like.

I don't know if this is popular elsewhere, but we also have Baker's Old Fashion Hamburgers here in southern california. They make by far, the best cheesburger I ever tasted! Plus, they make the best shake I ever had as well. (Mmm, their Oreo shake is to die for).

Oh and I completely forgot Quiznos... love their beef dip subs...

I never heard of Baker's Old Fashion Hamburgers.. hmmm..

But Tommy's is good..

In fact, Quiznos and Subways (but moreso Quiznos) push Arby's out of my favorites. Why? Because you know both Quiznos and Subway are way more fresh.

BanChan said:
I don't like subway at all.

They are introducing some grilled subs.. I still like them for their non-cooked subs... they taste the freshest for me. But Quiznos beef dip subs OWNS ALL. Mmmm.. damn.. now I want to get one..

Back
Top Bottom