Whatss your favorite fast food restaraunt?

I voted for Carl's Junior, but I also like Wendy's and In 'N' Out Burgers too. Carl's closer to where I am so I end up going there more.

They all make big ass burgers and I love Wendy's 99 cents menu. So much variety for a tight budget.

Wendy's just got a finger in their chili yesterday or the day before...... so im never going there, I never have.

And yes arby's would never go on my list .... ever...

winterfreshpwnz said:
ARBY'S?!?!?!?!?!? You got jokes Gian, you got jokes.

you disgust me. Arby's is the best fast food place I have ever been too. Especially the $4 for 5 sandwiches deal!

you people make me sick. how the heck can you say mcdonalds?

AHhahahaha! I know it is sick... I don't like it but I just like their frys... and then i end up buying there poopburgers...

For prices arby's might beat in 'n' out, but for quality and taste.......

nooooooooo wayyyyyyyyy hoooooooomes!

BanChan said:
AHhahahaha! I know it is sick... I don't like it but I just like their frys... and then i end up buying there poopburgers...

For prices arby's might beat in 'n' out, but for quality and taste.......

nooooooooo wayyyyyyyyy hoooooooomes!

Arby's is definitely good on quality and taste. Especially the one near me. Only complaint I have is they have few locations in the Valley.. like Wendy's.

But McDonald's is disgusting. If you eat there, you have no justification to attack Arby's.

I didn't say I like mickyd's, I just like their nuggets, and always have, other than that, they're crap. But arby's???? You should be ashamed.

I don't eat there, acually i went there like 3 times my whole life. I went to arby's once and I just took a bite and stared at the sandwitch for the rest of the time. But whatever all our taste buddds are different I guess. Arby's does beat wendys.

winterfreshpwnz said:
I didn't say I like mickyd's, I just like their nuggets, and always have, other than that, they're crap. But arby's???? You should be ashamed.

No you should be ashamed for not respecting other people around here, and the fact your opinion isn't f--king gold.

The Arby's restaurant near me is pretty damn good. And I'm a pretty damn picky eater. You know what? I do fit the stereotype of being very conscious about what I eat.. that's why I don't eat McDonalds or Burger King.

Back
Top Bottom