Whats Your Weather Like ?

Well this afternoon the weather has been wild, Went from a warm sunny day with a top of 35c then next thing rain, wind, thunder and lightning, Listening to the Police scanner and they've been flooded with requests help. The Hobart Cup was on today and marquees had been tossed, Thank god I didn't leave the house..

41°C today, bit windy with a few local bush fires.... nothing new as we get these days every summer.
This year has been a record for us to break the number of days reaching 40° & over for Melbourne Victoria.

Cheers.

41°C today, bit windy with a few local bush fires.... nothing new as we get these days every summer.
This year has been a record for us to break the number of days reaching 40° & over for Melbourne Victoria.

Cheers.

I would hate to be in Melbourne and Adelaide, I hope you aren't near the bush fires MMM..

The high where I live is 32 and the low is 32 and there is 14 inches to 2 feet ( depending on where you live ).

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

I meant to put the low as 30 in Southern Rensalaer county.

Back
Top Bottom