Whats Your Weather Like ?

Sitting at my grandparents and its been raining and windy all day, All I've heard is the gutters and roof rattling and the wind, Think the roof might blow off soon :3

Last edited:
Let's start this thread again.

rDP7Ntk.png

Weather for me was pretty nice yesterday which was a sunny day and today I woke up and left the house and it was sunny and then this afternoon it was raining and it is supposed to for the rest of the week :/

I have been loving the weather here. today it got up to 69 degrees. the whole week thru has been in the 60's , so i can't complain. i'm not real keen on rainy day's , although i love when it rains & thunders at night.

Not very warm today, This is what it is has been throughout Winter and Spring which is almost over thank god and summer (Which I am not a big fan of) will be here :D

Attachments

• image-2603413378.jpg
    image-2603413378.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2
Am I the only one with burning weather around here?

Our winters are warmer than many, if not all, of summers I see in this thread.

Our hottest day this summer was 124f, but it was actually a good summer. Right now its highs in the 70's lows in the 50's at night. Its supposed to rain for the next 4 days.

Very hot and humid here this morning, a couple of storms around, plenty of thunder but very little rain.

Back
Top Bottom