Whats Your Weather Like ?

High of 45° (7°C) today. Still crazy warm for this time of year.

Looking at highs around 30° (-1°C) next week though. That's a little more normal.

Cold here in Bucks / England and wet !

51_zpsc8d9d3f0.png

EBDC3208-7DB6-4C76-AC37-8341F7D53D03-2058-000001154EED3D1C.jpg

Currently I'm about 100 miles northwest of Marquette on that map, so we are only getting 10". We have already had 2 storms giving us that much of the glorious white powder in the last few weeks. However, I am traveling to the Chicago area Friday, where the 16" they are getting is a very significant amount for them.

I happen to be north of Columbus on that map and they are calling for several inches for us. Nothing compared to you guys (thankfully) but enough for a white christmas hopefully. However they are calling for 50MPH winds, which will suck with all the drifting.

Have you guys checked out the NOAA site? NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

This Afternoon:
Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 15 to 20 mph.

Tonight:
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after midnight. Some of the storms could be severe. Low around 57. South southeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Thursday:
A 30 percent chance of showers before 9am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature falling to around 46 by 4pm. Windy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming west northwest 30 to 35 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Thursday Night:
Clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom