Whats Your Weather Like ?

*= WildCat =*

Daemon Poster
I thought it may be of interest to see what members Weather is like and the information may help other members in your area.

Today in my part of England (Buckingham shire)its overcast and humid, bit warm for me :)

MWSnap00641.png

20mins from the Mighty Mississippi River. 3 hours north of New Orleans.

Today: Sunny and hot, with a high near 97. East northeast wind around 10 mph.

Tonight: Clear, with a low around 68. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Thursday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Calm wind becoming southwest between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 69. South wind between 5 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Friday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Calm wind becoming south between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 71. South wind between 5 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Calm wind becoming southwest between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 72. South wind between 5 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Calm wind becoming southwest between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

Monday: Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

Tuesday: Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Freaking hot and humid.

I'm in Baton Rouge, so pretty much what setishock just said. The lows here are a bit higher though. Pretty much the only time I can go outside is at night. I started getting heatstroke when I attempted a hike the other day. Can't wait for it to cool off.

Nasty, Humid and Sticky is our Weather today in the South of England, trying to dress to keep cool !, if anyone can come up with a water cooled Bra please let me know !

MWSnap00843.png

Denmark here.
Today it is partly cloudy with a tampeture right now (11:20) at 15c. high 18C, low 12C.
so pretty nice weather today. keep in mind i'm from the cold north. XD
HOT wather here is 18-25C.
VERY HOT weather here is 25-28C which is rare.
more then 28 we danish melt like ice. we are not used to that. XD
28C is very rare. maybe 2-5 days a year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom