What's your weather like?

if you find my thread i recently made about the rain that will explain how sh*t its been here :(

yeah... the weird thing was, of course, it knocked the power out, but for a few hours, you would turn a light on, and it would still light up ever so slightly... power overcharges are purty.. :) thank god EVERYTHING in my house is on a surge protector.

and yes, 90 degrees can be bad here, especially when you are in a marching band and are out in it for extended periods of time and working your a$$es off in it.

and i can see why you like 90 to 100 degrees, lol... i didnt think it could get that hot in Newfoundland.

Its in the 80-90's here, I've got band camp in like two weeks, but I still haven't memorized my music, or even started. I'm gonna go practice lol :eek:

90 degrees is a common day here. And then the humidity makes it feel like it's in the 100s. But then it rains about every day.

Now, it's just hot, sunny, very high humidity. Terrible. Everywhere I go, I need the AC on and I usually don't turn on the air conditioner in my car. The moisture buildup is just that bad around here. High is in the low 100 degrees (104 right now).

Its in the 80-90's here, I've got band camp in like two weeks, but I still haven't memorized my music, or even started. I'm gonna go practice lol :eek:

haha, hey man, which band? i'm pretty sure you have heard of the one im in. Hurricane High School? we ranked 11th in the Atlantic Coast Championships last year. either way, its nice to find fellow band geeks....

Today it was hot and partly sunny where I was all day. The next county over (which I drove into this morning) was raining in random patches. It could be totally dry (the road wasn't even wet), next second it's pouring, then 20 seconds later it's light or no rain again...

It's been raining on and off a lot lately this week. We are supposed to finally get dryer again, but I don't know how long it will last.

haha, hey man, which band? i'm pretty sure you have heard of the one im in. Hurricane High School? we ranked 11th in the Atlantic Coast Championships last year. either way, its nice to find fellow band geeks....

No I've never heard of it, you probably haven't heard of Wheaton Warrenville South though either lol, its in the midwest

Back
Top Bottom