What's your stance on marijuana use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I would like to know everyone's honest opinion about marijuana.

Have you tried marijuana before? If yes, how much or how often? If not, have you ever had the option to try it? If so, why did you refuse? Would you ever change your mind and why?

Do you think that it's harmful and how? (physically, psychologically)

Do you think it is less harmful than alcohol?

If you have been high before, how do you react to it? Do you feel more relaxed? More anxious? Do you think that it makes you look at the world differently?

How do you associate people who smoke marijuana? If you meet someone for the first time, would the way you think about that person change if you learned that they smoke marijuana on a regular basis?

That's all the questions I have but if you want to elaborate more then please do so.

Never tried it. Yes ive had the option. Refused because first its illegal, second the smell is awful and my girlfriend would refuse to kiss me and third It just doesnt seem very fun.

Harmful.... does it hurt your body? Not like is cig. Doesnt mean its safe though. Period. It can definitely hurt he people around you if you get busted with it or whatever. Or i can hurt you because you want to get high all the time, miss work get lazy whatever. But I do know for a fact marijuana users are primarily non-violent.

Definitely less harmful then alcohol even though when driving (motor skills, decision making, short term memory) are affected in the same way.

Most people I know that do smoke, are just poor dirt bags lookin for the next blut. I dont personally know any habitual smokers who are a functional member of society.

Yes, my opinion would totally change. I would have much less respect for them because its illegal and doesnt do anything 'good' for you no matter how good it makes you feel.

1) Never tried it, but in the future I will, when I'm ready.
2) Yeh of course it's harmful physically and psychologically, but that doesn't stop anyone, everything in the world is harmful.
3) I think marijuana is worse, but not by much.
4) N/A
5) Nope, if someone smokes I wouldn't change my view about them...

I've never done it but that's because i've seen the psychological effects of it on others, plus the cost. I'm addicted to playing snooker and technology. The fixes are more expensive on the most part but i can get them legally, without being judged and one can last me a long while.

I wouldn't purposely change my opinions on some what for using it, but i think subconsciously i would be questioning their judgement.

I am one of the only kids in the high school it seems who doesn't drink, and doesn't smoke. I don't really go to parties though. I think I will start more soon though. No one pressures me, and no one will. They all know me, and know I am diabetic. I can still do it just fine, but they won't pressure me, I have a good excuse, lol.
Marijuana to me isn't bad really. Just expensive, I know plenty of people who blow all their money on it. Alcohol is fairly cheap, but weed is a bit more expensive.... otherwise, I don't see it as being any worse.
Although when people are always drinking before dances and stuff, I feel kind of angry, idk why, I just hate listening to my friends tell me all the stupid shit they do sometimes... But that is probably hypocritical, because I will probably start somewhat some day... But there is one girl, who has alcoholic parents who can get addicted to the meds that are supposed to sober them up... They will stay drunk for days at a time, and my friend is forced to take their wallets so they can't get any more. She promised me once she would never drink, even when of age. Now she does here and there, not too much, but here and there. I just hate seeing it happen to everyone. There is hardly anyone that doesnt underage...

1) No, But there were a lot of chances, I chose not to because I I'm just not interested in it.

2) Not Physically, but I think there are some psychological

3) Yes

4) N/A

5) I dont really care if they do it, as long as they dont force me. But I do sometimes get an headache from the smell.

I would like to know everyone's honest opinion about marijuana.

Sure :)

Have you tried marijuana before?

Yea

If yes, how much or how often?

I started when I was about 16. Got pretty heavy into it. Stopped smoking it 4 years ago. And won't bother with it ever again.

If not, have you ever had the option to try it? If so, why did you refuse? Would you ever change your mind and why?

I still get offered it now by my mates, even though they know I gave it up, and will still refuse it. It's just not my thing anymore.

Do you think that it's harmful and how? (physically, psychologically)

Yes it is. Shortly before giving it up I experienced paranoia something that I never experienced when I was smoking it heavy in my younger years. Thats part of the reason I gave up.

Do you think it is less harmful than alcohol?

Alcohol is as bad as marijuana. It turns out that I will drink and my mates will smoke. Though after a session, me drink - them smoke, were all twisted! They both have lasting effects but I think marijuana will have a worse effect on your mental health in the long run.

If you have been high before, how do you react to it? Do you feel more relaxed? More anxious? Do you think that it makes you look at the world differently?

The high changed for me the longer I smoked it. In the early days it was great to get with your mates and get 'high' and have a laugh and a giggle. The relaxed feel was brilliant. But as I gained responsibilities in my later years that 'high' slowly turned into a 'low' which is when worry and paranoia creep in. It does make you think differently about everything. Any drug does. My beef is people that talk the talk, get high, and then can't be ass'd because their f***ed. Then moan that they haven't done nothing with their life.

How do you associate people who smoke marijuana? If you meet someone for the first time, would the way you think about that person change if you learned that they smoke marijuana on a regular basis?

Hell no! I've been there before and have been pre-judged and it's not nice because you know your a decent person that chooses to be recreational. And my mates still do it. It's all good and sometimes I have a giggle at them cause I see them getting stoned. The transition is really crazy! But watching them makes me wanna hug my beer and say, 'I love you'.

That's all the questions I have but if you want to elaborate more then please do so.

Thanks for having me.

:D

I'd only like it's use if it's for medical purposes...other than that. NO

I don't smoke weed, never have, never will. Had the opportunity lots but I always refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom