Whats your pc boot time ?

Ok,
On Windows XP p4- around 30-35 seconds.
Vista Business Centrino Duo 1.66Ghz - 20-25 seconds
Ubuntu 7.04 (studio) Centrino Duo 1.66Ghz - 6-10 seconds
Vista Business e6600 OCed to 3.0Ghz 680i mobo, 2 gigs ram - 15 seconds.

A member has reported spam on this forum, would the mod who has posted here like to say what he thinks made this member feel inclined to report that spam is involved?

A member has reported spam on this forum, would the mod who has posted here like to say what he thinks made this member feel inclined to report that spam is involved?

The post that was reported as spam was Gateway's where he linked to the specs of his laptop. I don't see that as spam, but maybe the mention that he's selling it could be considered spam?

The post that was reported as spam was Gateway's where he linked to the specs of his laptop. I don't see that as spam, but maybe the mention that he's selling it could be considered spam?

He does have a fs thread for it as well . and he wasnt trying to sell he was just dropping a hint . wellk thats how i see it anyway

He does have a fs thread for it as well . and he wasnt trying to sell he was just dropping a hint . wellk thats how i see it anyway

That's how I see it to, maybe a different mod will see it in a different way. At any rate, I see nothing wrong with that. Maybe a link or something to a weird site, but not that.

That was me, I just considered the fact that his name was: Gateway_seller, and that he said he was selling his laptop AND the fact that he posted a link to its specs as spam.

My bad.

That was me, I just considered the fact that his name was: Gateway_seller, and that he said he was selling his laptop AND the fact that he posted a link to its specs as spam.

My bad.

Don't worry about it. Normally I would say it was spam, however that link was informative about his system. Yes he mentioned he was selling, but he didn't provide a link to it. Had he linked to that, I would have considered spam.

Like I said, don't worry about it. It's vigilant members like you that make our job a lot easier.

My boot time? Well not sure about my sig computer, but the Frankomputer I just put Ubuntu on takes about 12 minutes to boot, then another couple for the desktop to fully load, lol.

Back
Top Bottom