Whats your pc boot time ?

I'm looking at about 25 seconds. 30 before I can really do anything because of everything loading up. Although I really should modify that and possibly lower both times.

No point arguing this guys. Right out of the box with no user installed programs, I can see (and have seen) that booting up around that speed. If it's used, I doubt it will still be that fast, but there is no point in arguing it.

No point arguing this guys. Right out of the box with no user installed programs, I can see (and have seen) that booting up around that speed. If it's used, I doubt it will still be that fast, but there is no point in arguing it.

not only that, but arguing in general about boot up time is n00b in itself.

y0 stfu c3l3g0rm t01d u 2 st0p 4rgu1ng, 4nd ur $71!! d01ng 17.

... $7up1d h4xx0r

Now that wasn't even funny man. If I didn't have such a good sense of humor you could have gotten in trouble over that.

Now can we just get this on track again?

{Edit} wow I mis-read that. Thought that was an insult to me. I need to sharpen up on my 133t reading skills. At any rate, try to keep that off of here. It's just too hard to read.

hmm vista boots faster than XP by A LOT...when i had vista lite it took 3 bars to get into the log in screen and hardly anytime from there 20secs. MAX probably 15

OK, you guys are lucky I've taken the time to clean this up like I did. Normally this entire thread would have just been sent to the spam archive, end of story.

Now, I want ALL of you to watch your language and how you address your fellow members. From what I saw in there at least two of you could have been banned for flamming and language. Seeing as how it was your first time doing any of that crap, you are just getting a warning.

IF this starts to go back to the way it was, I will have no objection to banning people and closing this down. Keep it clean, and keep it calm and we will have no problem. If you don't like how long someone says it takes, just ignore it.

OK, you guys are lucky I've taken the time to clean this up like I did. Normally this entire thread would have just been sent to the spam archive, end of story.

Now, I want ALL of you to watch your language and how you address your fellow members. From what I saw in there at least two of you could have been banned for flamming and language. Seeing as how it was your first time doing any of that crap, you are just getting a warning.

IF this starts to go back to the way it was, I will have no objection to banning people and closing this down. Keep it clean, and keep it calm and we will have no problem. If you don't like how long someone says it takes, just ignore it.

ANGRY MOB!!!!:D lol jk....

takes longer on my desktop
amd 2.7 dual core
1gb ram
biostar mobo
5400RPM drive(OS only)
radeon 9250 PCI 256mb

than my bro's lapy
850mhz
256ram
5400rpm
8mb ati rage card