whats your opinion

hey mr.lindon have u played gran tourismo 4?? i personally think its impossible because its too realistic. thats the problem with racing games these days. too much realism EXCEPT for one exception. burnout. fun game.

o yea and i like fps and some rpg and mmorpgs

mr.monger said:
hey mr.lindon have u played gran tourismo 4?? i personally think its impossible because its too realistic. thats the problem with racing games these days. too much realism EXCEPT for one exception. burnout. fun game.

GT4 blows.....

Heres why I didn't like it.. Realism isn't that real. When a game company advertises for a year and pushed launch date back serveral time.. I got interested real quick..

Rented it..

Steering on the cars is real slow..
The rolling motion is too smooth..
Engine sounds are crappy..
Did you hear them skid marks? There all the same... Cheesy
Damage? Comon'.... Get with the program,,, No damage in this game.
The fact that you can race a track and not race real to bunk.. You can plan to bounce off your opponents and walls to get around a track faster.. No realism in that...

I give them props for graphics and music..
Although I never listen to the music while driving anyways.

I like RPG's. i like the ones where you click fight and cast and stuff like that the most, but i also like the ones like baldurs gate where you run around and usally just hit one button.

Baulders gate is cool. I just looked at my cds lastnight..
Found my orginals of Baulders gate and Half-life

The Diablo series was a good one too.

mr.monger said:

o yea and i like fps and some rpg and mmorpgs
Not yet acutaly, I'm a huge fan of the GT series!!

I hope you realize that Zelda isn't RPG.
Either RTS or FPS.

RTS you can usually now customize the maps and skins of the characters and units, so you can make very cool RPG games with it, where you can save, and play with a dozen people.

FPS is just amazing, blast on some music and BOOM HEADSHOT!

Back
Top Bottom