Whats your Hobby?

I don't remember Star Raiders but my favorite games from the Atari 2600 were Space Invaders, Air Sea Battle, and Asteroids.

Beleive it or not There is a full sized arcade version of Space Invaders Deluxe sitting in my sister's old room in my parents' house. It hasn't been plugged in for over 20 years so I don't know if it would still work or not. My sister won it in a raffle circa 1984.

Any Worms game, as long as it is Worms 2 style (this includes Armageddon and World Party) I'm fine with.

As for even older games, My typical search for games these days is for classic style games. Streets of Rage Remake came out strong. I can't believe it is a free fan made game. Well it took 8 years to complete, so that's that.

Right now I'm playing a game called Curse of Issyos. It's a free very well made game too. Plays like an 8-bit Nintendo game but without its limitations.

Beleive it or not There is a full sized arcade version of Space Invaders Deluxe sitting in my sister's old room in my parents' house. It hasn't been plugged in for over 20 years so I don't know if it would still work or not. My sister won it in a raffle circa 1984.

Wow man that is really cool. That machine will catch a lot of money on Ebay. I just happen to know or heard that full size uprights go for a lot. There are a lot of collectors who buy them.

I played and enjoyed world of goo. Is worms anything like that game?

WOG was created in 7 days start to finish, btw.

Heard of it but never played world of goo. Worms has all kinds of different weapons. each team tries to kill each other. to win the game with most points. You can play against each other or against the computer. When it first came out you could play it on-line with others that had the same game. Try Media don't do that and Gog doesn't, so that is gone from the game. Wife and i play it alot. She is not bad at all. It may be old but still fun to me.

Sometimes old is better. I still play Dule Nukem 3D on my PC due to simple controls.

One day I was at my friend's house while he was playing Call of Duty on his Xbox. He asked if I wanna try it and handed me his control. I looked at the control, two joysticks and something like 15 buttons, I handed it back to him.

Recently I've become interested in photography. I like to go somewhere and try to make pictures of the most beautiful things I can see.

Do note that riding a recumbent has some special requirements, namely SPD sandals and an awesome beard.

SO true!! :lol::lol:

I love going camping at the moment (there's been some great weather recently) but my currently bike is a 40 year old Dutch number (that only cost me $60) so it can't really handle the terrain! My bike is so ridiculously old and heavy, it might be time to upgrade so that I can actually take it out of my street one of these days. :facepalm:

Are recumbent bikes known for handling off road terrain well?

Back
Top Bottom