Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-24-2013, 02:53 AM   #41
Golden Master

Default Re: What's your favorite TV Show?

Ahh yes I love criminal minds, NCIS too, Mythbusters, RPA, Border Security, The Force, Airline, I love the airport and police kinda shows and the ones like criminal minds..

BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:40 AM   #42
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
There's a new show starting in Australia - where I live - next Monday called The Block, Its where there are 4-5 couples who are each given a house and each week have to complete an assigned area and have a certain budget for each area.
Not a big reality TV guy. I'll watch some of the singing ones (American Idol, The Voice, etc) and I really like Big Brother, but most of them are too full of fake drama that I can't stand to watch them. Of course that's why some people tune in...

jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #43
Omnicide now.

Quote:
There's a new show starting in Australia - where I live - next Monday called The Block, Its where there are 4-5 couples who are each given a house and each week have to complete an assigned area and have a certain budget for each area.
...What? What do they do with the "area?" Perhaps you should start reading your posts over before hitting submit. Half the time they're nearly incomprehensible because information is just randomly missing. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just annoying when I never have any clue what you're trying to say.
foothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:56 AM   #44
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
...What? What do they do with the "area?" Perhaps you should start reading your posts over before hitting submit. Half the time they're nearly incomprehensible because information is just randomly missing. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just annoying when I never have any clue what you're trying to say.

The guess I made is each 'area' is like the bathroom, the kitchen, or the backyard, and they have to improve it given the budget. Purely a guess though.
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #45
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead

Oops need to explain better..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacavali

The guess I made is each 'area' is like the bathroom, the kitchen, or the backyard, and they have to improve it given the budget. Purely a guess though.
Yes they have bathroom, bedroom etc to do and have a week to complete it and then it will be judged, They are not allowed to work on it during the hours of 10am and 4pm, they need hire tradies to do it for them otherwise they will get a strike against them..
Old 01-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #46
In Runtime

Oh I forgot Top Gear
Old 01-26-2013, 03:45 PM   #47
Daemon Poster

I like top gear well it's the only thing I watch except the Simpsons South Park family guy and American dad
rowcon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #48
Baseband Member

current shows.

Arrow
Revolution
NCIS
any Law and Order
Peep Show - (Mitchell & Webb are brilliantly funny)
American Dad
Family Guy
Robot Chicken
Cleveland Show
Attenborough's Africa
Galapagos 3D (even if it was only 4 episodes)
infernalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:11 PM   #49
Golden Master

Ahh yes Law & Order I used to watch that lot when we had pay tv but don't anymore, I don't see it very often on all the the free to air channels, I watched it the other night for the first time in ages..
Old 01-27-2013, 06:04 AM   #50
Baseband Member

Quote:
Ahh yes Law & Order I used to watch that lot when we had pay tv but don't anymore, I don't see it very often on all the the free to air channels, I watched it the other night for the first time in ages..
If you have broadband...

http:EZTV - TV Torrents Online

enjoy.

infernalis is offline   Reply With Quote