What's your favorite TV episode as of now?

mongoman said:
didnt it get canceld?
Don't know about that, but the reruns are on TBS every day.

^Mike^ said:
yeah dog is a beast. "I"M THE DOG THE BIG BAD DOG..THE BOUNTY HUNTER"
Did you notice that Ozzy Osbourne sings the theme song?

mammikoura said:
I follow Stargate, both SG-1 and Atlantis.
Me too, I started a thread about these, a while back, remember?, in England on Sky, we get the latest episodes, SG1, series 10 & Atlantis series 3, on the same night, Wednesday, each week, this week it's episodes 7 of 20, so now we know there'll be 20 so far, if I'm honest, they seem a bit dull now, after all the razzamatazz, the novelty has worn off I think, yes, they're still top quality, but I don't think the content is any better, but perhaps it's me, what do you think?, I'm also watching the repeats, they come up in any order, series 2 to 9, about 20 a week, plus Voyager & SNG, great!!, some of these are more lively than the newest ones to be honest!

Simpsons!!

Then there is..
FastLane, whenever it is on
Lost
Hero's
Even, dare I say, Desperate Housewives

Then some of the others, I enjoy but dont go out of my way for
Family Guy
Futurama
South Park
Numb3rs
And.. I think its called Ghost Whisper

But the first four shows are the ones I always watch. Everything else is when im bored and it just happens to be on.

Brookfield said:
Me too, I started a thread about these, a while back, remember?, in England on Sky, we get the latest episodes, SG1, series 10 & Atlantis series 3, on the same night, Wednesday, each week, this week it's episodes 7 of 20, so now we know there'll be 20 so far, if I'm honest, they seem a bit dull now, after all the razzamatazz, the novelty has worn off I think, yes, they're still top quality, but I don't think the content is any better, but perhaps it's me, what do you think?, I'm also watching the repeats, they come up in any order, series 2 to 9, about 20 a week, plus Voyager & SNG, great!!, some of these are more lively than the newest ones to be honest!

yeah I remember the threads you made. And I still think it's a great show, though I don't like the Ori stuff that much, but it's still a great show. SG1 is better than Atlantis, too bad the 10th season is going to be the last one.
Too bad there is still a few months before the next episodes come, I think it was march or something. :(

24 when it was on, Desperate Housewives when it was on, and Top Gear when that comes back! :D

Back
Top Bottom