Whats You Upload

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok jus downloading "something" on bitlord and noticed peoples horrific stigny uploads

Upload.jpg

what do you have your upload speed set on torrents ?

****Please no linking this is a discussion about perfectly legal torrents *******

ok according to speedtest.net i have an uplaod of 900Kbps / 8 = 112 ish i usually have my upload set at bout 60 as i do run a webserver and need to keep it fairly fast

ya, according to speedtest, i have a 2mb upload.

but when i use to try and use torrends, i never broke 5 kb/s

my upload speed is meant to be 448kb.
i set utorrent to 20kb :)
i dont want to be some major uploader thats all

You should set your upload speed to the optimal settings as it'll impact your download speeds a lot. My max is set to 60 kB/s, it should be about 80% of your max from a speed test.

My upload is only around 150kb/s anyway, on my 4mb connection downloading.
Making the upload too fast slows your connection down too much in my opinion.

I'm on the 20m/b Broadband package with VM and it will never go over 770kb/s on uploads.

Although I can get 19mb/s download speeds

I just use ImageShack to download torrents and they normally share between 3 to 20% depending on how many people are downloading/seeding. Then I just download it to my computer from there. So I upload nothing myself.

The great part about them downloading it first is you can surf around and get the torrent at your convince. Just load up the downloads then when your not at your desk download them from there. For me its faster than using an actual torrent service although I don't know what they cap your downloads at.

i just think people like in my pic that set there uploads up like 5 Kb max dont deserve to be able to download

mine maxes out at about 70kb/s (supposed to be 512k up or something like that)
i cap mine at 20 on torrents

Back
Top Bottom