whats you OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. yeha, linux doesnt really have as much options as windows. although i really am going to try and partition my hd and get fedora on my comp or any other linux os. anyone else know of a good linux? fedora redhat was that one im going to use but arent others too?

rakedog said:
Computergen, I grew tired of window's inflexibility and loopholes a while ago. Heh. So yeah, i love linux now.

Same here... WIndows sucks.. I am forced to use it for gaming and Photoshop, since I do NOT LIKE the Gimp.. PERIOD>

gentoo is excellent, but so are many other distros!

jac006 said:
lol. yeha, linux doesnt really have as much options as windows. although i really am going to try and partition my hd and get fedora on my comp or any other linux os. anyone else know of a good linux? fedora redhat was that one im going to use but arent others too?

Try Mandrake it's a free download and is pretty good with a good Windows emulator for the games.

jac006, since you obviously don't know shit about linux, stop making false statements about it.

yeha, linux doesnt really have as much options as windows.

The opposite is true. You don't have a single grasp of Linux. Except for games, this statement is totall false.

Fedora, IMHO, is pretty bad. Too GUI'y. I really like gentoo. It is NOT for linux newbs. But awesome OS. I can install firefox, or xchat, or a whole new gui, or gftp (ftp client) in two words... emerge firefox or emerge gnome

It kicks ass, you can't beat it.

EDIT: And george, it's just humanly not right.. if you don't like linux, then don't use BSD's avatar.

rakedog said:
jac006, since you obviously don't know shit about linux, stop making false statements about it.

The opposite is true. You don't have a single grasp of Linux. Except for games, this statement is totall false.

Fedora, IMHO, is pretty bad. Too GUI'y. I really like gentoo. It is NOT for linux newbs. But awesome OS. I can install firefox, or xchat, or a whole new gui, or gftp (ftp client) in two words... emerge firefox or emerge gnome

It kicks ass, you can't beat it.

EDIT: And george, it's just humanly not right.. if you don't like linux, then don't use BSD's avatar.

whoa whoa whoa there my friend. ok, so i dont know much. excuse me. you dont have be like that dude. i wouldve totally understood u had u said it totally differently. i would appreciate if u could respond to my stupid statements about linux in the cf way that most of us used to know. of course, im happy to learn about new things so yeah.

It's nothing against you. I'm just saying, don't talk about stuff you don't know. Don't take it personally, its a global value.

ok ok. well, im just saying, u didnt have to say the way u said it. i wouldve totally understood any other way. i have an i.q. of 183. im not stupid. maybe at things that i havent studied or looked at or researched becuase no one can not read or study and know. just be nice and calm and use apprpirate words.

rakedog said:

Ok I've explained this. I like the little devil. It's got nothing to do with what I like. I didn't say that I don't like linux I just don't use it because my computer can't run the OS and I haven't had much experience with most linux OS (exept a bit of Mandrake). Please stop attacking me for what avatar I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom