What's wrong with MySpace?!?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
MySpace is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow!!!!!!! I can't even upload picts and send a message. Sheshhh. Anyone having similar problems too? I know they have a lot of people on there, but there's got to be a better way for them to ease traffic flow. All those streaming music, wallpapers, etc. may be contibuting cause but I never had problems before until now. So sloowwww!!!!!!!

Their severs suck. It happens every once in a while.

You have a myspace?

PM me the url, if you dont mind.

They completly crashed the entire network about 2.5 days ago, and it hasnt been the same since.

It didnt crash, there was a Power outage in LA, and that is where the servers are based.

Their servers don't suck, they are amazing and have to support millions of hits per day. Obviously they are going to be slow at some times.

Well their servers are amazing, however not good enough for all the myspace guys.

I wonder what their servers are anyways...

Chyea I was wondering about the my space servers I so want to like go on the server right click and hit Format and watch as all of my space is deleated :)

ArrizX said:
It didnt crash, there was a Power outage in LA, and that is where the servers are based.

Yes and than their datacenter didn't have power.

Than their UPS's failed

Than after a 1/4 second of no power a PC crashes.

So yes, it was a crash. + 24 or so hours after the first crash they managed to knock the datacenter down once again.

EDIT: Myspace is also the US's most popular site and has well over 4X the amount of internet visible servers compared to google.

Oh.. I see. I didnt know that. But to clear this up, you mean PSU's right, nor UPS's?

Back
Top Bottom