1, what age restrictions (if any) do you put on it, 2, how do you stop children getting it? I mean kids get beer all the time, 3, who gets the profit,
Ok in GA it was difficult to get alcohol. I mean you'd have to ask a friend of a friend of a friend and eventually work your way up to 21. Then you'd have to trust them with your money to buy you the right stuff. Then we you get you can't just stuff it in your pocket because its a bottle so you had to slick about it. And it cost more then weed too. I mean a lot of us kids just rather of smoked weed isn't of going through the hassle to buy alcohol. Weed was far easier walk to dealer tell him what you awnt, if he has it you pay him, he gives it to you and you go off your way. Alcohol was never like that because it was a pain getting ahold of it.
To answer your questions.
1. 18 (I'd perfer 16 but heh 18 is just fine)
2. Same way you stop children from getting alcohol, treat it as such.
3. The profit will be like this, store orders from a grower, grower supplies it. Store sells it, it has extra tax ontop of the normal taxes. The gov get the taxes, and the rest the store owner gets.
Look, you'd help a lot of poepel by legalzing it. Those pothead dealers off the street might just say "Hey why don't I get clean and open my business and do what i've been doing illegally but this time legally"
There is this theory among shrinks that if you make a child aware of a substance or a toy that normally the child wouldn't be interseted in then if you tell the child about it, and then tell it NOT TO TOUCH IT. The child will be more likely to touch it. This is true for all ages.
I can't tell you how many times i've been told don't touch this, don't do this and normally i'd of never thought of it. But I thought hey why not and did it. Somtimes I came out lucky and didn't get caught, somtimes I didn't get caught but I hurt myself or you get the picture. If you elimate the thrill of the chase as I like to call it there is no more chasing.
If weed would be legalized I will make a hefty wager that the following will happen
1. Crime will go down slightly.
2. The use of harder drops will drop
3. Weed will only increase slightly.
4. The gov will have more money to combat the drug war with or do other stuff with.
5. Instead of just having drunken stories to tell at the bar, you could talk about getting high stories.
In certain studies weed addictive abbilties have been compared to that of caffeine. I just recently broke a caffeine addiction i'm telling you it wasn't that hard.
I've also smoked for extended period time and been able to go cold turkey any time I wanted too.